PDA

View Full Version : Seiken Densetsu 3/Trials Of Mana

TheDarkOne
06-18-2019, 12:06 AM
Okay, since we don't want the "What are you playing...." thread to go too far off-topic, I decided to make a thread dedicated specifically to this game.

I've been playing the emulator version that came from the Switch remake and I like it much more than the previous N. Corlett adaptation. No disrespect to Mr. Corlett, he did the best he could with what he had to work with. But this new version allows for much more, like the full names of Hawkeyr and Charlotte and keeping Reisz as the name (though I renamed her as Lisanne).

mrz84
06-23-2019, 06:50 AM
I haven't played it myself yet as I'm currently waiting for a good weekend off to sit down and just sit and play all day. I remember playing it via emulation back in the day and had even put one of the translated roms of it onto my snes classic along with about 30-40 other games I felt it was lacking/had never played before and thought the snes classic was a good chance to do so.

One of my fav parties was Angela/Reisz/Charlotte with whoever's main story I wanted to go through as my starting character/leader (since the first character you choose at the start determines the final trio of bosses you fight with the order of easiest to hardest in difficulty in order being Charlotte>Riesz>Angela)

TheDarkOne
06-24-2019, 03:10 PM
I always have Angela in my party because I like being able to use magic. My current party is Angela/Duran/Hawkeye. I thought about using Charlotte in this new translation but her "baby-talk" got on my nerves.

Asuna Yuuki Nagato
01-19-2024, 05:52 PM
This is the game that got me back into the SNES.