Streaming many quests to honor the release of 2.53 Gamma (and to find bugs):

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/nightmarejames

Played and currently scheduled quests:
1. New Quest 2013 - Completed
2. James Quest: Remastered
3. AGN 1st and 2nd Quests - Completed
4. Zelda NES Remastered - Completed
5. Revenge 1 (completed) and 2
6. Randomizer Matthew Bluefox (completed)
7. Demo Quest SP
8. Triforce Knight (on hold)
9. (the last one, others will be added): Liberation of Hyrule

Enjoy people.

-James

James24
01-30-2019, 10:31 PM
Whilst I appreciate the stream offer, can you please NOT stream Liberation of Hyrule? Its old and when I made it, I only had a few months of quest making experience under my belt. When I play it now I can see all the faults that should've been fixed.

If you're going to stream, please stream Liberation of Hyrule: Insanity's Extreme instead. Its much better, better music, better graphics, more fights, much better flow/mechanics and the best part is its MUCH more difficult. In fact, if its going to take a while for you to stream, you might want to wait until I release LoH:IE v2.0 which I'm working on right now. Its a major update for LoH:IE and fixes the half-tile weapon offset rule and this is going to make the quest much harder. It'll also have more fights and more content. I'm going to call it Liberation of Hyrule: Insanity Unchained.

ZoriaRPG
01-31-2019, 05:20 AM
Whilst I appreciate the stream offer, can you please NOT stream Liberation of Hyrule? Its old and when I made it, I only had a few months of quest making experience under my belt. When I play it now I can see all the faults that should've been fixed.

I think that nightmare was going to stream it for compatibility tests?

Nightmare
01-31-2019, 08:41 AM

If you're going to stream, please stream Liberation of Hyrule: Insanity's Extreme instead. Its much better, better music, better graphics, more fights, much better flow/mechanics and the best part is its MUCH more difficult. In fact, if its going to take a while for you to stream, you might want to wait until I release LoH:IE v2.0 which I'm working on right now. Its a major update for LoH:IE and fixes the half-tile weapon offset rule and this is going to make the quest much harder. It'll also have more fights and more content. I'm going to call it Liberation of Hyrule: Insanity Unchained.

I think that nightmare was going to stream it for compatibility tests?

As ZoriaRPG said, this is for compatibility issues. I would be willing to honor your request and not do the first version, and do the second version. Any improved version is out though because of the fact I need to test old compatibility.

Hope that's fair.

-James

James24
01-31-2019, 12:39 PM
By second version do you mean LoH v1.1 because I made that to fix up a few odd bugs that were causing incompatibility with later ZC versions. Or do you mean LoH:IE that's currently public? LoH:IE was made in 2015 and only updated a few times so it is quite old but I only made it public more recently in 2018.

Nightmare
01-31-2019, 04:27 PM
LoH: IE.

-James

James24
02-01-2019, 09:54 AM
Thanks Nightmare and I wish you the best playing LoH:IE. If you beat it without cheating then you can proudly proclaim that you've beaten the hardest quest on the ZC database. Good luck and I look forward to watching you play (whenever that is).

Nightmare
02-05-2019, 03:02 PM
Completed AGN 1st and 2nd, Zelda NES Remastered, James Quest: Remastered, Revenge 1, and Rando Matthew Bluefox, and Demo SP 2.53 completed.

Revenge 2 and Nostalrul on deck

-James