PDA

View Full Version : I NEED HELP!

BurgerKingCenturion
10-12-2018, 03:37 PM
I am trying to find the hammer in the quest titled "A Link To The Zelda" and in level 2 I need an item to get in a certain room, what item is it and where can I find it?

BurgerKingCenturion
10-12-2018, 04:50 PM
and each time I collect the bomb, the bomb counter stays at 0

BurgerKingCenturion
10-12-2018, 04:57 PM
and another thing I can't find, the dungeon key in the dekku tree, can someone please help me

ZoriaRPG
10-13-2018, 09:58 AM
and each time I collect the bomb, the bomb counter stays at 0

Do you have both the bomb ammo item, and a bomb bag? Some quests aren't set up so that Link starts with bom capacity.

I'm afraid that I don't quite recollect this quest in any detail.

BurgerKingCenturion
10-13-2018, 11:57 AM
i do not, but I don't know where to find them

BurgerKingCenturion
10-14-2018, 12:01 AM
where can I find the bomb bag and bomb ammo thing

BurgerKingCenturion
10-14-2018, 03:52 PM
I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR THE BOMB BAGS AND BOW IN ALinkToTheZelda.qst BUT I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING AND I CAN'T FIND THE HAMMER ANYWHERE IN ALinkToTheZelda.qst AND I CAN'T FIND THE DUNGEON KEY IN THE DEKKU TREE, I NEED MAJOR HELP!

BurgerKingCenturion
10-14-2018, 04:34 PM
where can I find

hammer
bomb bag
bomb ammo
dungeon key (dekku tree)

ZoriaRPG
10-15-2018, 10:45 PM
where can I find

hammer
bomb bag
bomb ammo
dungeon key (dekku tree)

Very well, I looked into it, and it's pretty silly.

Bombs: LEVEL: 8! IIn the lower-left part of the 'X'', there is a room filled with yellow sand and grey leevers. You must kill all of the to reveal the bomb item, needed to use bombs.

The hammer is for sale in a shop for 150 rupees.

The3 shop entrance is on A SCREEN WITH THREE GREEN HOOKSHOT POSTS. While these are seemingly pointless, you need to use the hookshot on one of them (the rightmost of the three) to make a door appear, and inside is a shop with the hammer, the flippers and Faerore's Wind.

The Deku key is inside the dungeon, in a kill all enemies room. It's literally in the same room as the boss door--the room filled with LikeLikes and conveyor floors. Good luck there. This quest is idiotic like that.

Why in the name of sanity, of all the quests that you could choose, did this one strike your fancy, again?

Anyway, GL, have fun, and don't gouge anyone's eyes out in the process. ;)

BurgerKingCenturion
10-16-2018, 12:53 PM
thanks, where is the shop with the hammer in it MIA

BurgerKingCenturion
10-16-2018, 01:12 PM
and I don't know how to destroy the road blocks which the hammer might be impossible to get to, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

BurgerKingCenturion
10-16-2018, 01:16 PM
where can I find the hookshot?

ZoriaRPG
10-17-2018, 09:07 AM
where can I find the hookshot?

Oh, sorry. The hookshot is for sale in the same shop. You don't hookshot the post, you push it.

The screen is one screen left, and one screen up from the start. There are three green hookshot posts. Push the rightmost one to open the shop.

You will want a lot of rupees for this: The hookshot is 100, the hammer 150, and the flippers 200.

Most of the items in this quest are in shops. Ignore the wallets, as the W500 costs 300, and you can't carry more than 255 rupeesz. There are no free wallet upgrades AFAIK.

The bracelet is very important. If you don't have it yet, it's three screens left, then three screens up from the start. Cut the colourfull tree to reveal it. You will need it to get the Lens of Truth, which is one screen up, and three screens right of the start. You either need the ladder, or to go around the long way.

Also, instead of making a new post for each new thing that you want to write, try using the Edit button to edit your previous post.

BurgerKingCenturion
10-17-2018, 05:56 PM
https://orig00.deviantart.net/fc12/f/2018/290/1/5/defeat_by_mollyhaleismyfriend-dcpovx1.png

now I help on how to defeat that blue blob in agahnim's castle, I tried every weapon and I can't defeat him

Tamamo
10-17-2018, 07:16 PM
You can only harm it when it's eye is visible. And from the looks of things. Your gonna need L3 Arrows.
GFLM

BurgerKingCenturion
10-17-2018, 08:01 PM
I don't know where i'll find those

ZoriaRPG
10-18-2018, 02:42 AM
https://orig00.deviantart.net/fc12/f/2018/290/1/5/defeat_by_mollyhaleismyfriend-dcpovx1.png

now I help on how to defeat that blue blob in agahnim's castle, I tried every weapon and I can't defeat him

It's a resprited Gohma.

There are no Lv3 (Gold) arrows in this quest.

Normal arrows are on the overworld, but silver arrows are in this level, in the bottom right quadrand in a room with a Patra and a hoard of Wallmasters.

BurgerKingCenturion
10-18-2018, 11:47 AM
and I need to figure out the pattern to get out of this maze

https://orig00.deviantart.net/6cfc/f/2018/291/4/d/maze_by_mollyhaleismyfriend-dcpqrcu.png