PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Direct for 9/13/2018 (very belated)

mrz84
09-24-2018, 12:11 PM
Usually I'm on top of getting threads liek this out the day of/after they release a direct. :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRuHg1dv8MI

Discus and stuff. I'm gonna go get lost in No Man's Sky for a few more weeks...again.

King Aquamentus
09-28-2018, 04:55 PM
So, I saw some things on here that probably nobody gives a shit about but me.

a few things from SNK include the SNK collection, which features both home and arcade versions of several of their 80's era games, including one of my very first videogames, Alpha Mission! (Not to be confused with its sequel which is available from the Switch eShop already). It looks like Ikari Warriors are getting their own individual release with the Ikari Warriors Trilogy (also yay), and it looks like in some capacity or another, SNK is also bringing Crystalis to the switch. (PLAY THIS.)

So, several things from SNK ranging from mediocre to kick-ass. I'm happy

mrz84
09-28-2018, 09:52 PM
I put Crystalis on my NES Classic (btw, I bought one of those last month and hacked it, did the same to SNES Classic I bought at the same time) and planned on playing it one my next day off. Which is in 2 days so looking forward to that.

Back on topic though, Ya, not everyone is gonna like the games on here. But I generally make a post whenever a direct happens (much to some people's chagrin) so I felt like I should keep with the status quo