PDA

View Full Version : About The Veldt

PinkFairy
11-21-2017, 02:09 PM
Okay, I was all set to leave this site because my boyfriend (TheDarkOne), who introduced me to the site, seems to have access to a forum that I do not, called "The Veldt." We use the same computer, so why he can go there and I can't is something I don't quite understand.

I have seen very little of The Veldt, so I don't know if it's something I would even use (I mainly just like the Forum Games), but I would like to have the option. So can someone please explain this to me?

Tim
11-22-2017, 01:55 AM
The Veldt is a random nonsense subforum. Nothing in it should be taken seriously.

The Vedlt is also a barren wasteland from Final Fantasy VI where already met enemies from the game appear randomly.

As for the subforum, it might be gated behind a certain amount of posts. I forget if that is a pre-requisite or not. It was originally a subforum where people could let off steam if they were pissed.

Saffith
11-22-2017, 11:06 AM
It's hidden by default, and I think it's just a setting that needs changed. Check the "Permission Groups" page in your settings. I think that's where it would be.

VEL
11-24-2017, 04:44 PM
It was originally a subforum where people could let off steam if they were pissed.

I did not know that, though I wasn't around when it started.

Tim
11-25-2017, 01:31 AM
It essentially replaced General Bitching.