PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow I'm Gonna Stream an Old ZC Quest on Twitch

Modus Ponens
07-21-2017, 01:11 AM
Hi, fellow ZC fans and family! Tomorrow afternoon, my pal Alek and I are going to be doing a little Twitch stream. He will be playing a Zelda Classic quest that I started working on years and years ago and got maybe a quarter of the way done. Since then, I've earned a degree in game design from the DigiPen Institute of Technology. We'll see if I was any good at design before I studied it seriously!

Here's the link to our channel (https://www.twitch.tv/milky_way_games). We're planning to get started at around 4:00 PM (1600) PDT, Friday, 21 July 2017. I will post here again (and mention it in #agn on IRC) when we're getting close to ready.

This is really exciting for me. The quest we'll be showing is something I was always very proud of, and couldn't wait to finish so I could share it with you all, but one thing led to another and I lost the motivation to keep it up. I hope to see a few of you all there!

Modus Ponens
07-21-2017, 06:02 PM
Okay, quick little bump: we will be starting at 4:00 our time as originally planned. If you're reading this, please consider tuning in!