PDA

View Full Version : Input Configuration window bugs

Shadowblitz16
06-21-2017, 02:02 AM
so the input configuration window freezes on version 2.50.2.1 if the game loses focus while checking for user input.
it also doesn't register back shoulder buttons on the xbox 360 controller or dpad or joystick

on version 2.55_Alpha_20June_2017 it freezes either as soon as the input panel is shown or as soon as any buttons is clicked

I am on windows 7 and using a red rock candy xbox 360 controller via usb I hope this helps.

DarkDragon
06-21-2017, 02:58 PM
Saffith is this code that you're familiar with (I saw you mentioned changes to the controller configuration window in the other thread)? I don't own a controller unfortunately so I can't really test this.

Saffith
06-21-2017, 03:26 PM
Not that familiar, but I can probably figure it out. Shouldn't be hard to cancel out of it from the switch out callback.

it also doesn't register back shoulder buttons on the xbox 360 controller or dpad or joystick
I don't have a 360 controller to test with, but the PS4's D-pad, L2, and R2 are treated as stick axes, so there's currently no way to map them as buttons. That's going to take some work to change.