PDA

View Full Version : Cursor color jumping for the palette editor

06-04-2017, 08:16 AM
Here's another suggestion for the palette editor, and this is quite an important one.

I'd love to be able to click a color and then have the color selector jump to the color, so I can alter it from there.

ZoriaRPG
06-06-2017, 09:51 AM
Here's another suggestion for the palette editor, and this is quite an important one.

I'd love to be able to click a color and then have the color selector jump to the color, so I can alter it from there.

Oh, you mean, select a colour in the index, and have the colour picker hop to that colour ID. I could likely add a button, or a hotkey for that. I would not want to make this 'automatic' behaviour, as it would be a radical change from how it has worked to date.

06-06-2017, 12:47 PM
Oh, you mean, select a colour in the index, and have the colour picker hop to that colour ID. I could likely add a button, or a hotkey for that. I would not want to make this 'automatic' behaviour, as it would be a radical change from how it has worked to date.

Yeah, I was thinking holding a specific key for this that's not used for anything else, or a right-click context menu option. Either way, this'd be pretty useful.

ZoriaRPG
06-06-2017, 02:01 PM
Yeah, I was thinking holding a specific key for this that's not used for anything else, or a right-click context menu option. Either way, this'd be pretty useful.

It will likely be a right-clicik. Almost every key is mapped at this point.