PDA

View Full Version : #3 May Game Nominations.

Gleeok
04-30-2017, 02:49 AM
Got a couple of days left. Everybody hurry up and nominate some games here and we'll get a poll up as soon as there are seven nominations.

Nightmare
04-30-2017, 03:00 AM
I think we made it clear, but to reiterate:

Final Fantasy Legend 3 x a number of people.

-James

Gleeok
04-30-2017, 03:19 AM
Non-RPG nomination? (I think Lufia 2 is/might be still going on...at least I think so...)

Tamamo
04-30-2017, 06:52 PM
Pacman, seriously...

Let's see who can get the highest score!

Nightmare
04-30-2017, 07:12 PM
Pacman, seriously...

I'm already mostly done with this.

-James

Gleeok
04-30-2017, 09:17 PM
Pacman, seriously...

*Points to agn arcade profile*

I already have the highest score. ;)

mrz84
04-30-2017, 10:44 PM
I believe that Lufia 2 goes for about 8 weeks from March 16 (as discussed briefly in the Voting thread for the 3/16-31 time frame). Which means its run will end on May 11th, unless you want it to run until May 15th to match the time frame for normal game runs.

As for my nomination I voted for Final Fantasy Legend 3, but since we are still going on with Lufia 2 (unless it is decided to end its run early), I think I will change my vote to The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang (SNES)

Tamamo
05-01-2017, 12:04 AM
ms pacman sucks

Gleeok
05-01-2017, 12:58 AM
I believe that Lufia 2 goes for about 8 weeks from March 16 (as discussed briefly in the Voting thread for the 3/16-31 time frame). Which means its run will end on May 11th, unless you want it to run until May 15th to match the time frame for normal game runs.

As for my nomination I voted for Final Fantasy Legend 3, but since we are still going on with Lufia 2 (unless it is decided to end its run early), I think I will change my vote to The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang (SNES)

Yeah, I thought there was a few (2-3) people that were playing it, but the confusion probably stems from the fact that there's no dedicated thread for it. idk. We'll fix that for the next one but since it's all fookled up now I guess we can overlap this RPG by 2-weeks. (I've beaten Lufia 2 already and I didn't have time for it yet again; I suspect it's hard to find RPGs that at least 50% haven't played.)

Just to get this RPG game going I'll see your FFL3 and raise you a m-f-in' Robotrek. Bet you never played this! http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/robotrek/robotrek.htm

I'll vote for one of my favorite games of all-time: Smash TV. Everyone should play this at least once. Now this can be some competitive shit right here! ;)

Anyone?

mrz84
05-01-2017, 11:34 PM
Yeah, I thought there was a few (2-3) people that were playing it, but the confusion probably stems from the fact that there's no dedicated thread for it. idk. We'll fix that for the next one but since it's all fookled up now I guess we can overlap this RPG by 2-weeks. (I've beaten Lufia 2 already and I didn't have time for it yet again; I suspect it's hard to find RPGs that at least 50% haven't played.)

Just to get this RPG game going I'll see your FFL3 and raise you a m-f-in' Robotrek. Bet you never played this! http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/robotrek/robotrek.htm

I'll vote for one of my favorite games of all-time: Smash TV. Everyone should play this at least once. Now this can be some competitive shit right here! ;)

Anyone?

I've played Robotrek. Its like in my top 10 RPGs of all time. I've beaten the game from scratch on 2 separate occasions on my SNES back in high school. Another go would be nice actually. One of my fav things to do was make a tech that involves the back-mounted bomb and name it Fart because when the robot uses it it looks like he's letting out a nuclear fart (and possibly struggling with it no less)

Gleeok
05-02-2017, 05:29 AM
I was going to put up a poll for the RPG game selection then I realized it's probably pointless since the majority has already requested Final Fantasy Legend III, so maybe we'll just start that one. Any objections?

ZoriaRPG
05-02-2017, 06:46 AM
No real objections, although I would vote for 'Just Breed' by Enix. It may easily be their 8-bit masterpiece. :D