PDA

View Full Version : 20 Questions #3

Chris Miller
02-25-2017, 12:13 PM
Rules:
1. The op has to tag somebody that they want to answer their question. Example: "Do you believe in aliens?" @username, I'm curious what you think!
2. The op has to nominate somebody that replies to ask the next question in a new thread. Example: "Out of the nine AGNers that replied, I pick @differentusername to ask the next question.
3. The op has to answer his own question in his/her thread.
4. If the question would be better suited in another forum, ask it there. Example: "What's your favorite video game of all time?" This question would be best suited for Video Game Discussion.
5. Crosstalk is allowed without answering the question. Example: @anotherdifferentusername - "My favorite movie is Step Brothers." Reply - "I've never seen that, I'll have to check it out!"

#3 Have you ever broken a bone in a stupid manner, or just hurt yourself in said fashion?

I once fell off a ladder and broke my wrist while hanging up Christmas lights. I had vastly underestimated my height off the ground and stepped backward.

I nominate @Nightmare (http://www.armageddongames.net/member.php?u=38509)

erm2003
02-25-2017, 10:49 PM
So to move this along, the only time I "broke" a bone was when I was in kindergarten. I was chasing someone down the driveway when I tripped and fell onto my left wrist. It didn't look broken because it technically wasn't a clean break. The doctors said my bone actually was slightly bent, like a sapling. I had to wear a cast for 4-6 weeks but it wasn't even a hard cast that others could write on so that sucked too!

ctrl-alt-delete
02-26-2017, 02:42 AM
When I was 8, I was riding my bike down a steep street close to my house with no hands because I was the shit...until I woke up in the hospital with a broken elbow, a chipped tooth, and gravel embedded in several places in my skin.

bigjoe
02-26-2017, 11:13 AM
I've never broken a bone, but I did chip a tooth while pretending to be Mario and diving headfirst into a coffee table. I wasn't the brightest young lad.

Nightmare
03-29-2017, 06:23 PM
Huh? I don't get it.

-James