PDA

View Full Version : I'm out

Saffith
01-24-2017, 10:17 PM
I'm retiring from development of Zelda Classic. I've been out of it for a while, really; I'm just making it official now.

I'll still be around, though. I'll finish my quest, and maybe make more (hopefully a bit faster than I have been). And I'll keep doing ZScript stuff. I do intend to release those Mega Man scripts for everyone to use after a bit more work. Might even finish up my scrolling engine. Except, y'know, probably not.

SUCCESSOR
01-25-2017, 12:24 AM
I'm very sorry to hear that. I cannot describe how much I have appreciated your work on ZC. Thank you so much for everything you have put into it.

ZoriaRPG
01-25-2017, 12:25 AM
I hope you will stick around for some of our discussions in the future, but I comprehend why you're done. I'm surprised that the topic title wasn't 'Is this the end?' though, as that would have been fitting.

Good to see you will continue making content, and this should give you time to do things less taxing. Since delving into thid project, I've found that it devours free time.

Mitsukara
01-25-2017, 04:42 AM
Thank you very much for all your hard work on ZC. You've done some pretty great stuff with it, from everything I've seen. I'm sure your other projects will also be great!

Also, I too completely understand the need to budget your time in life. I semi-rushed through a lot of my own ZC stuff precisely because of that.

War Lord
01-25-2017, 12:09 PM
I appreciate you Saffith, and all you have done. Please stick around and keep in touch.

mrz84
01-25-2017, 07:33 PM
Sad to hear that Saffy. I look forward to that Mega Man script.

Joe
02-01-2017, 01:06 PM
I have spent many hours playing Zelda Classic. At the age of 15 I discovered ZC in early 2001; now 30, married and a father I still on occasion find time to enjoy the game. I've savored the fruits of other peoples hard work, yours included. All for free. Thank You!

Have a Great Day!

Thanks, Joe