PDA

View Full Version : What games are you looking forward to next year?

Brasel
12-28-2016, 07:35 PM
Obviously my big on is Breath of the Wild.

Also looking forward to more news on Mass Effect Andromeda and (fingers crossed) a PC port of Final Fantasy XV.

Otherwise, man...gaming just isn't that exciting to me anymore. NEW gaming anyway. I get more excited about tracking down a SNES cart that I've been hunting for than new games these days.

Chris Miller
12-28-2016, 09:58 PM
Not sure about "new", per se, but I should be getting a belated Christmas NES mini sometime in January.

mrz84
12-28-2016, 10:25 PM
Breath of the Wild (not sure If I wanna get it on Wii U or Switch yet), Dragon Quest 8 (3DS port, never finished the original game, plus some new content added so it will be of the fresh somewhat), Persona 5 (I've been getting into that this year a bit, the Shin Megami Tensei series in general really with both Devil Survivor games and Soul Hackers on 3DS, and Persona 2 on my PSP, with plans to get Tokyo Mirage for Wii U and Persona Q for 3DS sometime in 2017) and perhaps Sonic Mania (on whatever platform it gets released on...I think its gonna be on PS4?) and then see if I can get some older games I'm missing.

MasterSwordUltima
12-29-2016, 04:36 PM
I get more excited about tracking down a SNES cart that I've been hunting for than new games these days.

I understand this feeling on a molecular level.

War Lord
12-29-2016, 08:09 PM
I own over 600 games on Steam and continue to buy more all the time.
I only play Dota 2.
:megaman:

I do want to play the new Zelda though.

Tamamo
12-29-2016, 08:25 PM
I'm hoping actic door productions gets off their asses and finishes the 13th doll next year. It's been over 20 years since I step foot in staufs manor. I cannot wait to it again.

King Link
01-08-2017, 05:23 PM
Breath of the Wild obviously is my big one. Mass Effect and Persona are my other ones for 2017, other than a few titles that I am following closely like For Honor and the Elite on PS4 port.

I am sure there are some others I am forgetting though.

ctrl-alt-delete
01-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Breath of the Wild, the new Mario, Nioh(?), Yooka-Laylee, Rime(!), Crash Bandicoot.

Since I just got my first Sony console recently, PS4, I'll likely be going through some of the older library of their console exclusive games. I'll see if I can find a way to get into some Xbox exclusives too but it's doubtful.

My new years resolution is to game more. If I can get a hold on my OCD, it should be an excellent form of stress relief. I'm hoping to simultaneously be playing through a game or two from every generation.

King Link
01-09-2017, 01:10 PM
I have actually been going back and playing and replaying a lot of older games on PS2 and PS3. Currently on FF12.

There are a lot of older titles that are worth checking out, and a lot of cool games on PSN as well.