PDA

View Full Version : Weird error when logging in on the forums...

XMuppetSB
12-12-2016, 09:33 PM
For some reason, when I log on to this site via the forums, sometimes I get a weird error message that reads as follows:
Invalid Redirect URL (http://armageddongames.net/)
Is anybody else getting this when they log in via the forums?
By the way, even when I get this error, it still shows me logged in on the forums, but not on zeldaclassic.com or the wiki.

EDIT: Never mind. Turns out I was trying to log in through the old address listed in the error above rather than the new address.

War Lord
12-12-2016, 09:43 PM
I thought I had fixed that a week or so ago, and was worried it had re-appeared.
Glad you were able to take care of it.

MasterSwordUltima
12-15-2016, 08:41 PM
I had that yesterday, but I assumed it was from me running CCleaner. I was fixed after I attempted to log back in. It also forced the new theme on me, but I just manually swapped back to classic black.

War Lord
12-15-2016, 10:38 PM
I had that yesterday, but I assumed it was from me running CCleaner. I was fixed after I attempted to log back in. It also forced the new theme on me, but I just manually swapped back to classic black.

Classic black burns my eyes and makes me feel like it's 1999.

Gleeok
12-15-2016, 11:52 PM
I prefer the Morbid Dark theme to Classic Black for being easier on the eyes. I might try my hand at some kind of green/black/yellow Zelda-ish theme, but I don't promise anything.

MasterSwordUltima
12-16-2016, 12:12 AM
I'm perpetually stuck in 1999 though.

Brasel
12-16-2016, 12:33 AM
I didn't realize there was a new address. Did I miss something?

ctrl-alt-delete
02-24-2017, 04:07 AM
I prefer the Morbid Dark theme to Classic Black for being easier on the eyes. I might try my hand at some kind of green/black/yellow Zelda-ish theme, but I don't promise anything.

Deliver!

Morbid Dark has a couple small bugs but nothing too terrible. I'll raid through some styles and see if I can find any Zelda-esque ones.