PDA

View Full Version : I widget button for beta builds at the top of this forum.

Tamamo
12-08-2016, 09:38 AM
What it says on the tin.

ZoriaRPG
12-08-2016, 08:18 PM
What it says on the tin.

Might be better on the new zc.com that War Lord is designing?

Not that we couldn't ave both, I suppose.

Have you tried any of the beta builds that I've been releasing, or even known that they exist?

Saffith
12-08-2016, 09:47 PM
I think the question is, why is there a link to Shardstorm at the top of the page when it isn't used anymore?

ZoriaRPG
12-08-2016, 10:53 PM
I think the question is, why is there a link to Shardstorm at the top of the page when it isn't used anymore?

The old changelgs are there, and no-where else?

DarkDragon
12-08-2016, 11:04 PM
It's get changed when War Lord launches the new site, presumably.

War Lord
12-08-2016, 11:59 PM

What link at the top of the page are you referring to? Nothing in the header goes there, and a quick search through the code shows nothing.

Gleeok
12-09-2016, 03:07 AM
I think he means the "Beta News" button that links to shardstorm.

There's really no beta builds at present so I don't know how useful that would be short-term.

ZoriaRPG
12-09-2016, 03:29 AM
What link at the top of the page are you referring to? Nothing in the header goes there, and a quick search through the code shows nothing.

While I'm on the subject, mirroring the ZC change log would be a good idea. I'd like to see the ability to make a dynamic change log for new betas on the site, too. How viable is that for you?

War Lord
12-09-2016, 03:22 PM
While I'm on the subject, mirroring the ZC change log would be a good idea. I'd like to see the ability to make a dynamic change log for new betas on the site, too. How viable is that for you?
The change log from Github?

I think he means the "Beta News" button that links to shardstorm.

There's really no beta builds at present so I don't know how useful that would be short-term.

We can update this on the new site.

cbailey78
12-09-2016, 05:01 PM
I remember we used to have that beta download link on top of this forum back in 2006/07ish

ZoriaRPG
12-09-2016, 06:42 PM
The change log from Github?

We can update this on the new site.

I mean the change log, and version history for builds, that has been the default index.html page on shardstorm for a decade. That should be mirrored to zc.com, probably under the history section.

War Lord
12-09-2016, 06:43 PM
That page is included currently.

Tamamo
12-10-2016, 09:10 AM
War Lord
I am very interested in this new zc site. Want to toss me the link in my PM. I can provide QA on it so it's up to par.