PDA

View Full Version : Link has too much stuff.

Tamamo
06-26-2016, 12:23 PM
https://yanderedev.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/39df6-e8d36edd65158667cea3afde0e240a60.jpg

mrz84
06-27-2016, 01:37 PM
Not enough stuff IMHO. Maybe replace a few things with bottles.

ZoriaRPG
07-21-2016, 01:18 AM
Just noticed this piece. I love how confused Link seems, or fatigued perhaps, from carting this heap about with him.

Tamamo
07-27-2016, 09:44 PM
What i wanna know is how that small ass raft carries his ass across lake hylia?

mrz84
07-28-2016, 12:18 PM
I always assumed magic (like in the LoZ cartoon in the 80s where the item shrinks and he puts it in a pouch for later use)

Mitsukara
08-14-2016, 11:59 AM
I notice in the 3D games he reaches into a hip pocket that isn't even there (no slit or anything) to retrieve and put away most of his items.

Maybe the subscreen is literally a portable room (outside of time and space) that he walks into, that contains all these things, and he grabs one out and as needed. And he keeps it in his hip-pocket on his tunic that isn't otherwise there, as seen in the 3D games. The "Payload" advantage with the "Cosmic" modifier from GURPS, basically.

Now I'm getting the idea of him buried in a heap of the stuff and reaching his arm uo out of the top like he's drowning.

...said the person with the quest with 36 active item slots.

ZoriaRPG
08-14-2016, 03:57 PM
I notice in the 3D games he reaches into a hip pocket that isn't even there (no slit or anything) to retrieve and put away most of his items.

Maybe the subscreen is literally a portable room (outside of time and space) that he walks into, that contains all these things, and he grabs one out and as needed. And he keeps it in his hip-pocket on his tunic that isn't otherwise there, as seen in the 3D games. The "Payload" advantage with the "Cosmic" modifier from GURPS, basically.

Now I'm getting the idea of him buried in a heap of the stuff and reaching his arm uo out of the top like he's drowning.

...said the person with the quest with 36 active item slots.

Timelord pockets.

That, or an invisible, extradimensional vault that follows him around, as one of my very old, and retired characters had.

It always bothered me that rupees of the same size (volume), but differing denominations took up space based on their value, as if placing a 20 rupee gem in the pouch caused it to shatter into twenty, chunks of green 1-rupee crystals, each with equal volume to the original. (This is why I use monetary unit volume, rather than denomination, for calculating wallet space, in my non-Zelda_based quests.)

SUCCESSOR
08-16-2016, 10:18 PM
kXvLg2vy8lA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXvLg2vy8lA

Lelouche Vi Britannia
08-23-2016, 07:32 AM
Didn't watch the video as I'm at work, but is Link having a yard sale?