PDA

View Full Version : The E3 2016 Thread

mrz84
06-14-2016, 10:48 PM
With this year's E3 into the twilight of the second day, what are your thoughts on all of the gaming stuff revealed thus far?

Personally, I'm hyped for stuff from Sony and Nintendo. Microsoft hasn't revealed much of interest to me thus far. I'm gonna check out what Squareenix has once I get back from work tomorrow afternoon (if I didn't work tomorrow, I'd stay up and watch their show, but alas. 7am shift for this guy).

Also of note: MS, Sony, an Nintendo all have week long sales on their respective gaming shops.

Tamamo
06-14-2016, 11:22 PM
meh not interested in this stuff much. I was hoping Wii U zelda would be more fascinating. But they've let me down again. First with mario maker, now with a zelda?! This is why I use a PC mainly/

King Link
07-05-2016, 03:08 PM
Interesting, to say the least. I'm excited for Zelda, as always, however it looks like they may have flipped things around and changed it up a bit. It looks amazing, but who knows? I will have to wait to play.

Otherwise not much else that I found myself interested in, apart from a few other titles like Sea of Thieves on Xbox One, and Final Fantasy XV.