PDA

View Full Version : ZC [2.future] Staff List

ZoriaRPG
02-23-2016, 09:55 AM
For those interested, here'as the staff list for future versions of 2.x, and general jobs of each:

Dimentio : Enemies, String Control Codes, ZQuest Additions, Flag Editor, Bugfixes
Grayswandir : New ZScript types, Combo Flags, Combo Types, Function Pointers, Datatype Pointer Changes
ZoriaRPG : ZScript Additions, Parser Changes, ZQuest Editors Improvements, ZScript and Parser Docs Generation, Flag Editor, Bugfixes

Note that these are the core interests that each of us have expressed, but we'll likely go back and forth on many points.

The list is subject to change, but we're the three suckers who volunteered for this, and Gleeok approved us. Other interested parties may apply by PM.

I will also (naturally) list Gleeok and Saffith, but I doubt that either will want to be directly involved, given that they want to work on zc3. They are of course, consultants, and they have been the core devs of ZC 2.50 to date, so they will always be involved, one way or another; even if it's only in spirit.

Gleeok
02-29-2016, 11:21 AM
I put the 2.6 (aka 2.52+) sources alongside the trunk sources for now since it's picky about how it likes to manage branches and I'd rather not deal with it right now. The upshot is there's no duplicate binaries all over the place and everything is happy to be side-by-side. If I've forgotten something then let me know.

Naturally we won't really be accepting pull requests for this "branch" unless someone listed above wants to merge it, or by some chance someone just happens to do it.

ZoriaRPG
03-01-2016, 06:40 AM
I put the 2.6 (aka 2.52+) sources alongside the trunk sources for now since it's picky about how it likes to manage branches and I'd rather not deal with it right now. The upshot is there's no duplicate binaries all over the place and everything is happy to be side-by-side. If I've forgotten something then let me know.

Naturally we won't really be accepting pull requests for this "branch" unless someone listed above wants to merge it, or by some chance someone just happens to do it.

Right, I think it'll be up to us to make a 2.53 (or whatever) master when we prove our present changes. That will allow it to fork naturally, if anyone else wants to muck with it, and allow us to manage merges as desired.

Tamamo
03-01-2016, 10:20 AM
Gleeok
Just make a seperate Repository then if it's being a dick.