PDA

View Full Version : Annoucement: Chat Server Change

Tamamo
01-18-2016, 11:23 AM
Do to Bladerock's host change, it's address has been changed from a .net to a .org. Simply changing that will allow you to connect to chat.
Also the official chat button doesn't work folks we apologize for the inconvenience and will fix it as soon as possible.
I'm retired staff and here I am still doing staff stuff. Why the hell am I doing this. :-/

ZoriaRPG
01-20-2016, 07:02 AM
Do to Bladerock's host change, it's address has been changed from a .net to a .org. Simply changing that will allow you to connect to chat.
Also the official chat button doesn't work folks we apologize for the inconvenience and will fix it as soon as possible.
I'm retired staff and here I am still doing staff stuff. Why the hell am I doing this. :-/

IDK. Hell, I don't even know if you can load, or participate in the bladerock chat? (...if not, then I have no idea why you care enough about it, to post this update...)

I thought you were starting an AGN chat server, or something, from the title. One where we weren't quite as...restricted. :D

Tamamo
01-20-2016, 10:42 AM
Restricted my ass.

Chris Miller
01-20-2016, 11:25 PM
IDK. Hell, I don't even know if you can load, or participate in the bladerock chat? (...if not, then I have no idea why you care enough about it, to post this update...)

I thought you were starting an AGN chat server, or something, from the title. One where we weren't quite as...restricted. :D

Restricted? How so?

ZoriaRPG
01-21-2016, 06:04 AM
Restricted? How so?

Restricted my ass.

Bladerock (PZC channel) chat topics, and discussions, are governed by the same over-the-top, politically neutered, 'bow to the will of the minority', rules as all discussions on PZC. This precludes a lot of meaningful things, and also means that people can go crying about any little thing that bothers them, usually resulting in even more rules. ...or is there a separate ZC channel on the bladerock servers, that is not run by the PZC community? I suppose the other channels are all as open, and free as the wind.

Chris Miller
01-21-2016, 06:53 AM
Bladerock (PZC channel) chat topics, and discussions, are governed by the same over-the-top, politically neutered, 'bow to the will of the minority', rules as all discussions on PZC. This precludes a lot of meaningful things, and also means that people can go crying about any little thing that bothers them, usually resulting in even more rules. ...or is there a separate ZC channel on the bladerock servers, that is not run by the PZC community? I suppose the other channels are all as open, and free as the wind.

There's always #AGN. My gay jokes are the stuff of legends.

Tamamo
01-21-2016, 06:55 AM
/kick Chris_Miller
#agn comes to mine, which run by our staff here.
Each one with there own rules.

ZoriaRPG
01-21-2016, 11:32 AM
You know what...

-=SPOILER=-

Chris Miller
01-21-2016, 07:22 PM
I have no rejoinder to this.

Tamamo
01-21-2016, 10:19 PM
Great now there's a inside joke tween the three of us

ZoriaRPG
01-22-2016, 02:43 AM
Great now there's a inside joke tween the three of us

Isn't that always the way of things?

...anyhow, I should pop into the AGN room at some point. I forgot that existed, and haven't logged in since 2005-ish.