PDA

View Full Version : Please help me I can't move!

Linkzg109
12-03-2015, 08:46 PM
I created a custom quest and it loaded in Zelda Classic, but the problem is Link won't move. Please help, did I do something wrong?:uhoh:

XMuppetSB
12-03-2015, 11:39 PM
Try pressing F6 to quit the game, then choose the continue option. I've encountered this problem with custom quests before, and after using F6 to quit and continue, Link was able to move again. It sometimes happens when the screen you start the game on is on a DMap that has an intro message, so if you have an intro message for the DMap Link starts the game on, you might want to remove that.

Linkzg109
12-03-2015, 11:57 PM
Try pressing F6 to quit the game, then choose the continue option. I've encountered this problem with custom quests before, and after using F6 to quit and continue, Link was able to move again. It sometimes happens when the screen you start the game on is on a DMap that has an intro message, so if you have an intro message for the DMap Link starts the game on, you might want to remove that.

That didn't work. Any other ideas?:disgust:

XMuppetSB
12-04-2015, 12:05 AM
Do you have any combos on the start screen that cause the screen to freeze? And did you make sure the combos are Link's starting point (the green square or warp return point A, depending on quest rules) are walkable?

Linkzg109
12-04-2015, 09:44 AM
Do you have any combos on the start screen that cause the screen to freeze? And did you make sure the combos are Link's starting point (the green square or warp return point A, depending on quest rules) are walkable?

I haven't made it walkable how do you do that?:raisedeyebrow:

Tim
12-04-2015, 12:01 PM
You need to edit the combos on the right selection pane where the tiles are displayed. I would suggest fooling around with the options to learn how everything works; you're not going to break the program. There's also tutorials; I think they're slightly dated and I don't have a link.

ZoriaRPG
12-06-2015, 12:17 AM
In the combo editor, one of the boxes next to the combo tile, turns pink (each corner) as you click it. Pink quadrants are solid, and grey non-solid. Turn them all grey (not pink).