PDA

View Full Version : Spanksgiving

Tim
11-18-2015, 06:00 PM
Aside from assplay, what do you ususally do for Thanksgiving?

Every year I've gone to my grandparents house; they invite a ton of family and friends. I eat pretty much a mix of everything: Turkey, stuffing, ham, potatoes (both), turnips, cauliflower, biscuits (don't forget the gravy).
Sometimes we'll play board games to kill time.

Definitely thankful for the family I have and to make every year a great time.

Did I mention pumpkin pie? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

mrz84
11-18-2015, 09:58 PM
I go to my grandparents' house (on my mom's side of the family) and is one of 2 times of the year I get to see anyone on that side of the family (outside of the occasional birthday party, if I can make it from work)

Lelouche Vi Britannia
11-19-2015, 02:17 AM
Someone in my family usually hosts Thanksgiving dinner. My brother, being the most accessable and realtively well off hosts a massive Thanksgiving and usually a massive Christmas as well. Turkey, Ham, Stuffed Mushrooms, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli, Green Bean Casserole... you name it we probably have it at the table. Generally we hang out, play yard games and pig the fuck out. Good times.

Tamamo
11-22-2015, 08:54 AM
I lead my kitsune children in a crusade to lead the world of men to fluffy heaven with our tails. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
In other words I have sex on thanksgiving. I am thankful to have someone I can sleep with.

rock_nog
11-22-2015, 03:38 PM
When I lived on my own up north, I'd usually cook up a small Thanksgiving meal with a couple of my sisters who went to college nearby, as well as any friends who couldn't make it home for Thanksgiving. Now that I'm living with my parents, eh, basically same thing. I usually make mashed potatoes, stuffing, and green bean casserole, wherever I'm having Thanksgiving, so those three things are guaranteed to be on the table, then whatever anyone else makes/brings. This year, I'm scheming to figure out a way of taking the responsibility of cooking the turkey away from my mom, because my sisters and I all agree, whenever she makes it, it's always horribly dry (I confess, I did cook a horribly dry turkey one year up north, but that was because I did not plan well enough and ended up overcooking it).

Other than that, there's not a whole lot of tradition that I observe myself - others in the family like to watch the parade, and later the football game, but my big focus is on the meal itself.

moocow
11-24-2015, 09:35 PM
My husband has to work this year, so the kids and I are going to my mom's house, and then my mother-in-law's house. We'll come home and play a board game or nazi zombies and go to bed. Yaaaaay

Tim
11-25-2015, 11:54 AM
Great games to play on Spanksgiving (Just add alcohol):
Catan
Carcassone
Exploding Kittens
Munchkin
Cards Against Humanity

Chris Miller
11-25-2015, 01:24 PM
We must all remember what terrible things have to happen in order to have Thanksgiving.
-=SPOILER=-

Tamamo
11-25-2015, 03:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR4KN6EfX6M

Gleeok
11-26-2015, 07:35 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I'll be out of town for the day; going to get turkey belly. Yum yum yum. ...Tastes like chicken.

Tamamo
11-26-2015, 09:31 AM
I killed 20 cranberry bog dolphins this year!
LEGENDARY SPECIES COMBO!

SUCCESSOR
11-27-2015, 01:55 AM
The Cthurkey will soon reign over Thanksgiving.
http://armageddongames.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=182&d=1448603629

Lelouche Vi Britannia
11-28-2015, 01:48 AM
That is horrific... how do I make one?