PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 4

mrz84
11-09-2015, 11:07 PM
So that comes out in a few hours and my youngest brother is getting the game. So why am I posting this here? He is over here at my place (along with Dragon Omega) and tonight we are having a dinner themed after food items from the Fallout series. Steak, potatoes, and that tasty cake or whatever its called (except its a giant one so we're cutting it into smaller pieces for each of us). I do not know anyone one else, IRL or online, that would do that. I am impressed with the detail as well as its as close as one can get with the illustrations in-game. I wish I could take pics (I don't have a phone that can do that).

So anyone else getting this game? I know my bro is, he's staying up just to play it over here. Is there anything you are looking forward to?

CJC
11-10-2015, 12:27 AM
Fancy Lad Snack Cakes.

They're a lampshade of Little Debbie.

I want to get the game, but unfortunately it's on the back burner right now. This computer only barely meets the VRAM requirements and I've got too much on my plate for a new open world game at the moment. I'm probably going to have to wait until the end of December to get a copy.

Can't really say what I'm looking forward to; I've played every Fallout thus far (1, 2, 3, and Vegas) so I guess I'm expecting more giant arthropods, radioactive mutants, and outlandish 50s style sci-fi guns.

Cool on you guys for having a Wastelander dinner, though. It's a nice celebration for the release of what will no doubt be a fantastic game.

EDIT: Changed "bugs" to "arthropods", to allow inclusion of mirelurks and to make it clear I was talking about animals, not computer program errors. : )

Samer
11-10-2015, 02:27 AM
I'm probably gonna be playing this hours on end during the weekend

mrz84
11-10-2015, 04:31 PM
I will say that so far I like how they changed Power Armor (though it requires a power source now which means ya can't use it too much unless ya stock up on a bunch somehow)

Also, the intro story so far is the most tragic one I've seen so far.