PDA

View Full Version : Question on Magic Meter and the "1/2" Symbol

Lelouche Vi Britannia
10-31-2015, 11:03 PM
So I've set up a magic meter to take into account 16 potential containers of the meter but I'm still considering making it possible in my current quest to get the "1/2" usage effect from ALTTP.

So the question is simply... how do I ensure the meter is going to show that symbol correctly? I tried to find the information in the forums and on the Wiki but to no avail. The wiki simply stated; "Also, the 1/2 tile is necessary to correctly display the 1/2 magic icon".

Using version 2.50.1 Build 8

This is what I did; The magic icons for the meter pieces I'm currently using are located on page 100 of the tiles (#26170 to #26178). 26170 Top Left is selected for Not Last, mod box checked. Top Left is also selected for Last. Bottom Left is selected for both Cap and After Cap, mod is not checked on either one. the 16 copies of this are arranged in a double row going from left to right in lines of 8. 9th designated container is the upper row, exactly like a vanilla life meter would be.

If any more information would help answer the question, let me know.

Tamamo
10-31-2015, 11:55 PM
It's dependent on your sub screen. The're a box in the attributes tab called show if you set that to half it will display when you have half magic.

Lelouche Vi Britannia
11-01-2015, 01:06 AM
Ok, so do I have to have that option set for every Magic Gauge Piece or just the first one?

Lelouche Vi Britannia
11-01-2015, 01:28 AM
Nevermind I figured it out. Thanks Tamano.