PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself

Lelouche Vi Britannia
10-27-2015, 11:49 PM
Hello...

I just wanted to say that, and say how much fun I'm currently experiencing with the ZC editor. I'm knee deep in a project right now, and still very much a newbie with the program, but I'm learning. While my first official project is probably not going to be anything to overtly special, I hope it will be decently received when it is finished.

A little about me? Hmm... without revealing too much I'm a fan of Anime, Zelda, and other entertainment containing epic story lines and fantastic adventures. The original Legend of Zelda was the first game I ever beat, and one of the first games I played when the 8 bit era hit. That probably dates me a bit, but meh. I grew up on NES, Sega Master System, and later the SNES. ALTTP is my all time favorite Zelda game. I like most of the 3D Zelda games but as I'm a child that grew with the 2D adventure titles ALTTP will always hold a special place in my heart. As a result, I was overjoyed to see some of the items from that game ended up in ZC.

I'm very open to new ideas and am looking forward to learning a lot from the experts here.

Gleeok
10-28-2015, 08:25 AM
Hi! Welcome to AGN.

The official welcoming committee should be arriving soon. :)

Tamamo
10-28-2015, 09:43 AM
Welcome Code Geass ftw.

mrz84
10-28-2015, 02:18 PM
*hands Lelouche a cookie*

Welcome to AGN. Leave your sanity at the door and everything will be fine (eventually) :kitty:

Lelouche Vi Britannia
10-28-2015, 11:29 PM
*hands Lelouche a cookie*

Welcome to AGN. Leave your sanity at the door and everything will be fine (eventually) :kitty:

Ah yes, reminds me of one of my favorite sayings; "You don't have to be crazy to work here, but it helps."

Tamamo
10-28-2015, 11:57 PM
No, but you have to be crazy to spend 24 hours to be in the same room as me just ask Chris Miller
There are too kind of Fuck Ups on agn...
Normal Fuck Ups
And Unique E Case Fucks Ups.
I am the Latter...

Lelouche Vi Britannia
10-29-2015, 12:20 AM
Thanks for the warning :bouncy:

ZoriaRPG
10-29-2015, 03:27 AM
Don't forget the mad, mad men, who have long ago shed their sanity in favour of some wretched form of enlightenment.

Also, welcome, and enjoy the ... whatever happens here these days.

P.S. I'm rather certain that you need to fail a mental stability examination to work here. I'm certain we'll all be ready to begin the evaluation.

If you want to volunteer to write technical entries for ZC 2.50.2, I can sign you up. The ship sails at dusk.

...and no, I didn't say on what planet.

Lelouche Vi Britannia
10-29-2015, 10:46 AM
Wretched enlightenment is better than living in ignorant bliss in my opinion. Though to be honest, I lost my sanity a rather long time ago. It still writes to be sometimes, but it refuses to tell me where it went off to in fear I might try to find it again. It doesn't realize I'm better off without it.

TheDarkOne
11-06-2015, 09:55 PM
Welcome to you, now I am no longer the newest guy here :laughing:

Lelouche Vi Britannia
11-07-2015, 01:32 AM
Welcome to you, now I am no longer the newest guy here :laughing:

Um... yay?

Chris Miller
11-07-2015, 02:51 AM
We usually have the new guys do all the menial work.

Fetch me a light bulb repair kit.

Gleeok
11-07-2015, 03:32 AM
We usually have the new guys do all the menial work.

Fetch me a light bulb repair kit.

How many light bulb repair kits do you need to fix a light bulb?

TheDarkOne
11-07-2015, 02:42 PM
How many light bulb repair kits do you need to fix a light bulb?The answer is 42. Because the Answer is always 42.

SUCCESSOR
11-09-2015, 03:31 AM
Hello...

Welcome. Hope you enjoy our forums and glad to see you are enjoying ZC.

How many light bulb repair kits do you need to fix a light bulb?

Two. One to waste attempting to fix the light bulb and one to return to the store for a refund to buy a new light bulb.

Lelouche Vi Britannia
11-09-2015, 05:13 PM
Welcome. Hope you enjoy our forums and glad to see you are enjoying ZC.

Two. One to waste attempting to fix the light bulb and one to return to the store for a refund to buy a new light bulb.

Seems legit. Where do we even keep the Lightbulb Repair Kits anyhow?

ShadowTiger
11-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Next to the pipe and wall stretchers. :p

Welcome to the forums!

I used to be BritannianHero4 here over a decade ago. Very likely a different kind of Britannia.

Lelouche Vi Britannia
11-11-2015, 03:14 AM
That's my father for you.