PDA

View Full Version : ZC Bug Forum Suggestion?

Tamamo
10-12-2015, 10:54 AM
Saffith
It's become increasingly harder to tell what is fixed and what is not. I think all the bugs that have been fixed should be moved to their own subforum. ;)

Saffith
10-12-2015, 12:04 PM
We used to do that, but the forum's been deleted. I don't know why.

Tamamo
10-12-2015, 12:26 PM
awe... :(

ZoriaRPG
10-12-2015, 04:28 PM
Hmm... Perhaps an admin could just go in, and edit the topic tiles , pre-appending [FIXED] to those that are done.

XMuppetSB
10-31-2015, 04:36 PM
We used to do that, but the forum's been deleted. I don't know why.

About the old bug forums... they weren't deleted. They're just hidden. Here are two of them: Quarantined Bugs, which was for bugs that were presumably fixed, and Exterminated Bugs, which was for bugs that were confirmed fixed, and bug reports labeled 'not a bug'. If anything, they should re-open those two forums, so that way, the current bug forums don't stay cluttered with bugs that have been fixed or bug reports labeled 'not a bug'. Also, I think we need some new bug forums for default template errors, and ZScript specific bugs.

SUCCESSOR
11-04-2015, 01:23 AM
The bug forums were trimmed because of lack of use. If they are needed they can be returned.

Gleeok
11-04-2015, 02:32 AM
The bug forums are pretty much outdated anyway. There are very few bugs in the latest 2.5 version. We don't need a whole directory of different bug sub-forums that was originally created in the ZC 2.11+ days when there was a crap load of bugs pouring in weekly and it could get hard to keep them all straight.

Tamamo
11-04-2015, 09:09 AM
Their was only two Gleeok
Exterminated Bugs
and Bugs in Limbo

The main reason I think this is a good idea is because it will help clean up the damn bug forums.
And there are more bugs in ZC then you think. You mostly need to do shit your not suppose to to make those happen though.