PDA

View Full Version : Weird Shutter Door

UnityAlex
09-26-2015, 09:45 PM
I have a question: For the most part it is fixed, but on one screen, I have an Oval Patra, and the flags "Enemies->Secret" and "Enemies->Secret is permanent" are checked. The left and right doors are shutter. When I kill the Patra, the doors open as usual, but I cannot go through the right door. I can go through the left door, though. Do you know how to fix that? I am using an NES dungeon D-Map, so that is not the problem.

Chris Miller
09-26-2015, 09:53 PM
Is your door to the right on the very edge of the d-map?

UnityAlex
09-26-2015, 10:19 PM
Is your door to the right on the very edge of the d-map?

Yes. How would I make it continue?

XMuppetSB
09-26-2015, 11:13 PM
If the screen is on the far right end of the DMap, you could set up a side warp for the right side that would warp Link to a screen on the far left side of the DMap. Also, if the DMap type is set to NES Dungeon, Interior, or BS Overworld, you can use the slider tool to adjust the DMap boundaries.

UnityAlex
09-27-2015, 12:34 AM
If the screen is on the far right end of the DMap, you could set up a side warp for the right side that would warp Link to a screen on the far left side of the DMap. Also, if the DMap type is set to NES Dungeon, Interior, or BS Overworld, you can use the slider tool to adjust the DMap boundaries.

Thanks! I did the warp thing, because my dungeon took up all of the room. Much appreciated!