PDA

View Full Version : Bow Doesn't Work

UnityAlex
09-02-2015, 09:11 PM
Hey guys! I made a quest in ZC, but the bow doesn't work. I can pick it up, but I cant select it in the subscreen. I thought it was because I had no arrows, but when I buy arrow ammunition (30), it doesn't go up. I have True Arrows checked. When I don't, it just displays my rupees and doesn't go up when I buy more arrows. Any help would be great!

Chris Miller
09-02-2015, 09:38 PM
You need the Quiver item as well when you use the True Arrows rule.

UnityAlex
09-02-2015, 11:02 PM

Wow, thank you. I feel stupid.

Anarchy_Balsac
09-02-2015, 11:11 PM

This is erroneous, I have released two full quests that allow one to obtain arrows and bows long before any quivers, and they both work fine.

However, he MAY be making the mistake of thinking that having a bow, and arrow ammunition will suffice. It does not, you must get a bow, an arrow TYPE(Wooden, Silver, Golden), then the actual arrows.

But no quiver is needed.

UnityAlex
09-03-2015, 09:04 PM
This is erroneous, I have released two full quests that allow one to obtain arrows and bows long before any quivers, and they both work fine.

However, he MAY be making the mistake of thinking that having a bow, and arrow ammunition will suffice. It does not, you must get a bow, an arrow TYPE(Wooden, Silver, Golden), then the actual arrows.

But no quiver is needed.

Ok, thank you. I replied before I tested, and it didn't work. Thank you ever so much.