PDA

View Full Version : Problem with lockblocks in sideview screens.

Alucard
09-01-2015, 07:01 AM
Link is unable to open lock-block that is set up, like this:
http://i.imgur.com/PWsJBjY.png
from the right side, even if he has enough keys.

XMuppetSB
09-01-2015, 09:46 PM
Does it still work when you try opening it from the left? Also, it only takes one key to open a lock block, though you need the boss key for boss locks. Also, have you had any problems with lock blocks whose right half is solid and left half is walkable?

Alucard
09-02-2015, 02:24 AM
Does it still work when you try opening it from the left? Also, it only takes one key to open a lock block, though you need the boss key for boss locks. Also, have you had any problems with lock blocks whose right half is solid and left half is walkable?

All other setups work fine, as well as opening afromentioned lockblock from left side.

ZoriaRPG
09-08-2015, 05:22 AM
I'm curious: If you put tat combo in the middle of a screen, does it work? It may be an 'edge of the screen' bug.

Otherwise, Lock blocks may not function if the player is partially standing inside them, when activating them.

Alucard
09-09-2015, 04:52 AM
I'm curious: If you put tat combo in the middle of a screen, does it work? It may be an 'edge of the screen' bug.

Otherwise, Lock blocks may not function if the player is partially standing inside them, when activating them.

The lock block bug is encountered in the middle of the screen.

Saffith
09-10-2015, 11:42 PM
This is fixed.