PDA

View Full Version : Keep The Story Going

TheDarkOne
08-17-2015, 11:46 AM
This is pretty simple. A story is started, and each poster continues the story from the previous posts. Be as serious or as silly as you like. Try to keep your posts to one or two sentences if you can, and please don't leave partial sentences for the next person to finish. Other than that, have fun with it!

I will start the story....

The year was 2071, and a little anime catgirl was born. Her parents named her Lucy.

Tamamo
08-17-2015, 10:53 PM
Saeder krupp was baffle by this so lofwyr hired a team of shadowrunners to kidnap the chid. Only one survived the run betraye the dragon and moved to antartic with the child

TheDarkOne
08-18-2015, 12:06 AM
The dragon was furious, and flew to Antarctica to incinerate the betrayer with his flame breath. However, when he arrived, someone else was waiting for him.

TheDarkOne
01-16-2016, 07:58 PM
It was The Dark One. "Nobody in interested in writing this story," he said. "So it's the end."

Tamamo
01-16-2016, 11:27 PM
Is that a user request for a lock?
You got to make formal request.
Even so the answer is usually no, since most of us are too damn lazy.

TheDarkOne
01-17-2016, 12:30 AM
Not really, just a little disappointed that this never went anywhere.

PinkFairy
08-22-2017, 03:41 PM
The dragon was furious, and flew to Antarctica to incinerate the betrayer with his flame breath. However, when he arrived, someone else was waiting for him.
It was Tiamat, queen of the dragons. "You need not be here, Thraxistus. I will take care of this matter." Thrax dared not disobey his wueen. and flew back to his lair.

TheDarkOne
08-23-2017, 12:22 AM
When he got there, he was surprised to find that in his absence someone had raided his lair and absconded with his hoard. Who was have the gall? There was only one being in the world that would dare steal from a dragon, and Thrax knew who it was.

PinkFairy
08-23-2017, 04:03 PM
Thrax turned into his human form and went into the nearby town. The tavern was where he would find Jaren, he was certain. Upon entering, sure enough, he saw the rogue Jaren as he expected. What he did not expect to see was the person sitting with him.

TheDarkOne
08-24-2017, 01:04 PM
A young anime-like catgirl. Thrax was confused. If this was Lucy, how had she aged so much i such a short time? But when Thrax stepped closer, he saw that Jaren seemed older as well. How much time had passed?

PinkFairy
08-29-2017, 12:35 PM
Thrax looked around the pub at the other patrons. He saw many unfamiliar faces, and the faces he saw that were familiar all looked older. He hadn't been away more than a week! How could this have happened?

TheDarkOne
08-30-2017, 12:46 PM
Then he remembered Tiamat. She was a deity (albeit a lesser one but a deity nonetheless) and existed outside normal time. His encounter with her must have sent him into the future. At a rough guess, twenty years has passed here. If Jaren has indeed stolen his hoard, he certainly didn't have it now.

PinkFairy
09-02-2017, 02:07 PM
But who else would have dared? Jaren had always taunted Thrax, as Thrax was bound by dragon law to harm no humanoids unless it was in their own defense. Few were aware of this law and thus most avoided dragons entirely. Jaren knew, however, and enjoyed reminding Thrax of it in various ways.

TheDarkOne
09-04-2017, 12:07 PM
The door the tavern burst open. Everyone's eyes turned to see the hulking figure in the doorway, except for Thrax. He recognized the scent of the half-orc barbarian that now stood there. Setab was a loudmouth and a bully, and loved to cause trouble. Thrax slowly turned to face him.

mrz84
11-25-2017, 03:03 PM
Suddenly a pie hits Setab in the face. Everyone gasps and turns to the direction it was thrown from. They see a disembodied left hand wearing a small red and black striped t-shirt and a beanie with a little propeller on top. He look at everyone and says "Hi, I'm Lefty and I was bored. So...have fun with that."

PinkFairy
11-26-2017, 12:02 AM
It was the last words he ever spoke. He had no more finished speaking than a massive dagger flew across the room and split him in two, his lower half sinking to the floor in a pool of blood while his upper half was pinned to the wall by the dagger. Nobody humiliated Setab and lived.

TheDarkOne
11-26-2017, 05:34 PM
Thrax stepped in front of Setab. "You have no business here, half-orc," he said. "Leave now."
"I have whatever business I choose wherever I choose," replied Setab, then added, in a lower tone, "...dragon."
Jaren's ears pricked up at this Had he heard correctly?

mrz84
11-27-2017, 07:20 AM
Lefty pops up from behind Thrax (if you've read any of my Bar-Buddies webcomics in one of the many threads I posted them around here, you'd know he's a ninja so you hit a shadow of him) and says" Oh! A dragon?! Like Melchoir from Neverending Story?! Can I ride you through the sky? Come to think of it you're pretty small to be a dragon (and a Storm Trooper. Zing!) Is this guy bothering you Mr. Dragon? Can I help you beat him? I'm a Super Ninja ya know. I could also just eat him. Now that I think about it I'm hungry...I'm gonna go find some Twinkies...and tacos!"

Lefty then wanders off, despite the tense action about to unfold, in search of twinkies and tacos (not in that order necessarily)

TheDarkOne
11-27-2017, 01:13 PM
Lucy stops Lefty in his tracks when she says "The dragon in Neverending Story was called Falkor, not Melchoir. Get your references right." Lefty turns to look at her. "You were supposed to be the main character in this story, weren't you?" he asks.
Before Lucy could answer, there is a huge commotion behind them. They both turn to see the half-orc pn the floor, badly burned, and Thrax with smoke coming from his nostrils. Thrax quickly dashed out of the pub. Jaren glances over at Lucy and she nods, then he follows Thrax.

PinkFairy
12-29-2017, 05:53 PM
Jaren caught up with Thrax at the outskirts of the city. "Is that you, Thrax? It's been twenty years since I saw you last! Where were you for so long?"
"Never you mind, thief!" snapped Thrax.
Jaren smiled and shook his head. "Not anymore. I left that life behind when it fell to me to take care of Lucy. She's like my little sister, but we're still searching for her real parents. We've hit a dead end, though. The last place anyone saw them was in the Lanoke Mountains, but no trace of them since then."
"I know of those mountains, and I think I know where her parents are, but you won't like it," Thrax told him.

TheDarkOne
01-04-2018, 02:16 PM
"Tell me!' Jaren said, almost pleading.
"Have you ever wondered why there are no settlements in those mountains? Why there are no passes? It's because of what those mountains hold. A gateway."
"A gateway? To waht?"
Thrax lowered his voice. "To a cursed land even we dragons would not go. A place called Ravenloft."