PDA

View Full Version : Mega Man Legacy! You better come and see! *shot*

mrz84
06-08-2015, 05:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVfeUq5TmQs

Similar to the MM Collection for Gamecube and PS2 from about a decade ago (minus MM 7, 8 and the the 2 fighting games) this compilation of Mega Man goodness is coming to PS4, XB1 and Steam this summer (no exact date yet, but maybe revealed at E3?) with a winter release for 3DS owners (who pretty much have access to all 6 games as Virtual Console titles already as do Wii U owners) got about $15. I'm not hyped really, as I have all 6 games on my 3DS as VC already. The extras are tempting (also, I will say its cheaper to get this as all games are $15 together this way and about $5 each if ya get them via VC on the Nintendo eshop) and a nice little fact: the music from the the trailer is from here: http://mm25.ocremix.org/

Discuss and stuff! :kitty:

Brasel
06-09-2015, 08:30 PM
It's a freaking cash grab in response to the release of Mighty No. 9. Sure, it'll be in HD and have some extra challenges, but I just don't see that it's worth the money. I'm tempted to buy it just to show my support for new Mega Man games, but I'm guessing my dollars will be used towards another Street Fighter update or a shit Resident Evil game rather than a new Mega Man game.

King Aquamentus
06-10-2015, 09:44 PM
Yawn.

all six NES games have been on VC so long, what's the point? "Same, but now you wish you'd bought this instead so maybe you'll buy it again?"

erm2003
06-13-2015, 10:04 PM
If they really wanted to wow me with another rehashed Mega Man release, then they should follow in the footsteps of Mega Man Powered Up. Completely update the game, maybe base this one on MM2, have all the robots as playable characters, and make it a new and fun experience. I already have most of the games on their original NES carts as well as on the MM Anniversary Collection for GC, which of course they screwed up the controls on - seriously Capcom?

New challenges and leader boards are nice, but I really want to see more to make it worth while and maybe keep me interested in putting more money into this series.

Jaydeadone
06-14-2015, 05:18 PM
LMAO, what a joke. That is just not cool Capcom. Seriously lost respect after they screwed the Rez series...they love to milk a franchise till it's tit is dry...the sad thing is, they wouldnt do it if people didnt pay...