PDA

View Full Version : What is your opinion on lizards?

anikom
06-07-2015, 07:32 PM
Do you like lizards? I know some people who keep lizards as pets. Do you think that should be illegal? In my opinion (after watching this movie called Jurassic Park, which is so wrong because Jesus) I believe that lizards are from Satan and should be eliminated from the earth.

Shane
06-07-2015, 07:40 PM
I like lizards, I own quite a lot actually alongside turtles and snakes and more traditional house pets such as a cat and a few dogs. I think they (being the lizards) make really cool pets. I disagree with them being satanic since I think most lizards are harmless. I can hold every single one without a single surge of fear or panic. I don't know what it is about them, I just like lizards and think they're really cool creatures. Same can be said for turtles and snakes, which I hear a lot also fear. We had baby turtles recently, and they're so cute.

Though I don't like when people pretend to be or believe there are these man eating reptilians. Don't put a bad name on reptiles.

King Aquamentus
06-07-2015, 08:15 PM
If you give me 100 million dollars I will put all the lizards in my spaceship and shoot them to Mars. Bless your soul.

ShadowTiger
06-07-2015, 08:37 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Haters_ed8673_668388.gif

(This is my opinion. My opinion consists of an animated image of a Chameleon occasionally deciding against stepping in the general direction that it was already going. Thank you, small chameleon.)

VEL
06-07-2015, 09:09 PM
I think dinosaurs are more closely related to birds, at least I heard that. Those "Jesus Lizards" can run on water, that is pretty cool. I also think those lesbian lizards are cool. My sister used to have lizards. I don't like those reptilian aliens though they are mean, but I think the gray aliens help keep them away.

Tim
06-08-2015, 01:21 PM
I like komodo dragons. Those things are kinda boss.

If I had one, I'd name him Carl. I would feed him other people's pets.

King Aquamentus
06-10-2015, 09:07 PM
I also think those lesbian lizards are cool.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/jj5punhjkkz7fcz/LESBIANLIZARDS.png

??

Man I miss Mero already.