PDA

View Full Version : I thought everyone would want to know about this!

KlonoaDreamer
04-26-2015, 01:00 PM
Hello everyone, I haven't been here in a long time, if you have made a great game in ZeldaClassic that is completely original in content and graphics then hop on over to Fantastic Worlds IOS starter kit at iosstarterkit.com and remake your original game or make something completely new, the sky is the limit in the Fantastic Worlds game engine that is native to IOS and start making money on your game on IPhone-iPad-iPod Touch and Android driven phones and tablets, it's an incredibly versatile 2D game making engine. I just thought you all should know about this, there are SO MANY awesome games and game making people here that the world is unaware exists, get the recognition you deserve on the leading platforms that are the future of gaming. Also check out Ork Framework on Unity 5 an RPG making platform that is 2D or 3D. Unless someone here at Armageddon Games is going to bring ZeldaClassic into the future and make a converter for IOS and Android...

Best of luck to all of you, you can do this.

Chris Miller
04-26-2015, 04:13 PM
I thought this was a spambot post when I read it, then I realized you were a real member.
Advertisement unfortunately is against the terms of service (http://armageddongames.net/showthread.php?86042-The-Terms-of-Service).

I won't give you an infraction here, just take it easy on the ads.