PDA

View Full Version : Wizzrobes Appear In Dungeon Walls

Tamamo
04-21-2015, 03:31 PM
And I know why. If they can appear on solid combos; which by default is OFF and the dungeon walls are not of the no flying enemies type or have the no enemies combo flag they will be able to appear on walls in NES Dungeons.

XMuppetSB
04-21-2015, 07:27 PM
Well, in the current default template, the dungeon walls do appear to be set to the No Flying Enemies combos, whereas the default template in older versions such as 2.10, they weren't. But wait, does the No Flying Enemies combo type even prevent Wizzrobes from appearing on those combos? Also, as far as I remember, flying enemies such as Keese never appeared in dungeon walls, regardless of whether or not the walls were set to that combo type.

Tamamo
04-21-2015, 11:19 PM
Teleporting wizzrobes aren't actual fliers they use a special walk flag that no other enemy uses that solely exist for them and them alone cause they're jerks. But yeah it prevents them from appearing on those combos.

Gleeok
04-22-2015, 04:43 AM
Also Gleeok heads go through left-side (other?) doorways still.

Seems to have happened around the 2.5 RC era.

Tamamo
04-22-2015, 10:13 AM
Tested it out with the same properties and a gleeok with 255 homing factor so it would follow me. Same issue they won't if No flying enemies is on or if the combo is solid. It appears some enemies are not obeying the Dungeon Bounds like they should. Well that's a easy fix I hope.