PDA

View Full Version : New Quest 2 2015: Releasing May 1st, 2015

Nightmare
03-29-2015, 07:38 PM
OK, I've literally done all I think I can do without a drastic overhaul, like putting in new enemy tile animation or something that possibly doesn't exist with the tileset.

Before I make the first official ad and start making the trailer, I need to get a few things out in the open.

1. There was the game-crashing bug in the original version that got pulled. I fixed it.
2. Beginners wanted an Easy Mode. I listened.
3. My hardcore crowd wanted a Hard Mode. I listened.
4. People reported they didn't like the art style. I found someone to fix that too.

If there's anything wrong at this point, I can't go any further to please people, I have other projects to do and this has been delayed enough. Take it for what it is. If it sucks at this point, then there's something wrong with my quest design on this, I'll take my losses and apply it to future projects.

So anyway, Nightmare Productions, in conjunction with Gleeok and Arceus, bring to you:

New Quest 2 2015

Featuring three difficulty modes aimed at all players, ten new levels, and the Revenge Tileset. There is also a challenge level in the hardest difficulty for those who dare to approach that.

I will see you on May 1st, 2015.

And here's the first official advertisement:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90050799/New%20Quest%202%202015%20Advertisement.jpg

Official Trailer hopefully soon as I take another run and compile them together.

-James