PDA

View Full Version : To All Club Nintendo Members

mrz84
01-20-2015, 12:25 PM
A recent announcement from Nintendo brings their loyalty program to an end this year. While they have said they will be releasing a new one at a later date (which is unknown at this time, as well as any details on it), its a little sad for some (including myself).

To compensate, Nintendo will be putting up several physical and digital rewards on Club Nintendo in February to help members clear out any remaining coins they have. As an added bonus, current get Flipnote Studio 3D for free in February up until June 30th. The ability to create a new account on Club Nintendo ends on March 31. If a new account is created before then, you can still be eligible to get Flipnote Studios 3D for free.

The article in depth for those who wish to read it for themselves: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150120005357/en/Nintendo-Prepares-Discontinue-Club-Nintendo-Rewards-Program#.VL56ji7QNvF

I myself have 800+ coins that I've been sitting on for a few months now. I'm gonna have to see what the rewards they plan on putting up are. Until then, the current monthly rewards you can redeem will be up until the site is taken down.