PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Ninja Turtles game? (Turtles in Time Review)

Brasel
01-19-2015, 10:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBSWjixoD_g&feature=youtu.be

My favorite TMNT game is by far Turtles in Time for the SNES. I love this game so much.

Chris Miller
01-20-2015, 03:08 AM
I definitely need to get around to playing TMNT4. I've played 1 2 and 3 on the NES, and enjoyed them all greatly. 1, despite its reputation, is my favorite because of all the time me and my cousins spent trying to beat it back in the day.

mrz84
01-20-2015, 12:24 PM
I prefer the arcade version, but the SNES is a good port nonetheless. After that I love TMNT 2 on the NES.

CJC
01-20-2015, 06:05 PM
I remember being frustrated with this game because my brothers wouldn't teach me how to throw foot soldiers at the screen, so I was never able to play solo past the technodrome.

I've still got the cartridge though, I should definitely give it a revisit. My favorite level was the pirate ship.

TheDarkOne
01-23-2015, 02:22 PM
I'd have to say my favorite was the first one for the NES, the one before the arcade game. This one was better because it wasn't the one of the usual side-scrolling Double Dragon wannabe games that the later TMNT games were. Not that I didn't play those as well, but none of them were quite as enjoyable as that very first one.

And then there was Tournament Fighters...that game was for three platforms, as I recall, and all three were entirely different games. I know for a fact the SNES and Genesis versions were totally different. The third (which I believe was for GameBoy but I could be wrong), I never actually saw.

EDIT: The third version was actually for the NES, not GameBoy. I guess I was wrong...first time for everything :roflmao: