PDA

View Full Version : Jerks!

Beldaran
10-16-2014, 09:34 AM
Yesterday was my birthday. The fact that I never come here anymore is no excuse for not coming together in a display of relentless digital adoration and making a birthday thread so sparkly, so vast, so ingratiating, that my ego would tingle hard enough that I would be forced to login and bask in your good wishes.

But no. No thread. I see how it is. Just because I am an uncommunicative jerk-fart does not give you all the excuse to be the same, or to fail to acknowledge the thunderous legendaryness of my birth.

But I will forgive you if you watch my Castlevania IV video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VqUw7h-QE8).

Love,

Bel

Goriya
10-16-2014, 10:03 AM
Butt butt.

Happy Buttday, Buttaran.

mrz84
10-16-2014, 10:22 AM
Happy (belated) born naked into the world day, Bel!

And for what its worth, I didn't get a thread on my b-day this year either. :crying:

Chris Miller
10-16-2014, 10:47 AM
Happy buttday, Butters. :D

Brasel
10-16-2014, 10:48 AM
Bad ass Castlevania IV cover. I spread the word on the Twittersphere.

Ventus
10-16-2014, 01:17 PM
Oh um... Sorry that there was no thread made :\ I seen your name on the birthday thing yesterday and I was going to start a topic but I forgot... Well at least there is a topic now!

Happy late birthday Beldaran!

erm2003
10-16-2014, 05:42 PM
Happy belated Bel!

Beldaran
10-16-2014, 05:46 PM
lol, thanks you guys!

[goes back to weird lurking/absenteeism] :goofy:

SUCCESSOR
10-17-2014, 12:53 AM
Yesterday was my birthday. The fact that I never come here anymore is no excuse for not coming together in a display of relentless digital adoration and making a birthday thread so sparkly, so vast, so ingratiating, that my ego would tingle hard enough that I would be forced to login and bask in your good wishes.

But no. No thread. I see how it is. Just because I am an uncommunicative jerk-fart does not give you all the excuse to be the same, or to fail to acknowledge the thunderous legendaryness of my birth.

But I will forgive you if you watch my Castlevania IV video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VqUw7h-QE8).

Love,

Bel

Well, for one I never post those threads or post in those threads. Two, I don't like you very much.

Joking, of course