PDA

View Full Version : The (Semi) Official AGN Forums Smash Bros Thread [Warning: Potential Spoilers]

mrz84
10-02-2014, 05:03 PM
With the release less than a day away (for the 3DS version anyway), I felt that a thread where we share whatever game-related info we want (i.e.: favorite characters, stage, mains, etc) and where we can discuss all things Smash Bros, primarily the 3DS/Wii U games. I will say this, there is the potential of spoilers in this thread (whether its from me, or someone else) so please be warned when reading this thread.

I'm looking forward to trying all the newcomers (once I unlock everyone) and stages, as well as the new mode(s). I'm planning on my 5 mains being Samus, Ness, Mega Man, Ganondorf, and Little Mac. I plan on also having one of each type of Mii Fighter (Sword, Fist, Gun) or gits and shiggles, unless its not possible to have more than 1 active at a time, in that case I'll just flip a coin or something.

I'm most interested though in the new Final Boss that videos have been floating around on youtube about (I'm not gonna say anything else about as I know very little about said boss other than that they are difficult to confront and defeat) as well as the Intensity Meter (borrowed from Kid Icarus Uprising) and how it will affect the game.

Lastly, I'd like to suggest that after a few months, that we have a tournament or something. For gits and shiggles or whatever. :kitty:

[EDIT-O-VISION] First, you can have multiple Mii Fighters so I've got 3 Miis setup already (one is based on Zombie for my Bar-Buddies comic). Second, for those who have posted their FC here, post that in the sticky thread as well (since that will help everyone find all the FC's of all 3DS owners) and lastly, This game is already addictive for me.

Brasel
10-03-2014, 12:14 PM
I'm picking it up tonight. Already paid for, just need to go get it. 3DS Friend Code: 1693-0983-8847.

Goriya
10-03-2014, 12:52 PM
I plan on getting it, though, due to the family finances, I can't get it today. ;~;

CJC
10-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Ordered my copy from Amazon.com; it will arrive in a week or so. Until such time, I've set up my Friend ID: 1865-0683-6488

mrz84
10-03-2014, 08:13 PM
I downloaded my digital copy last night and finally started plating after getting back from work. This game is som uch fun and I look forward to playing against you guys online.

On a side-note, there is a patch in the eshop that is REQUIRED for online play. Silly, but meh. We were all gonna play online together at one point or another anyway.

Brasel
10-03-2014, 09:06 PM
It's freaking fantastic so far! Add my friend ID so I can play against you guys!

Ventus
10-06-2014, 10:11 AM
I haven't been able to grab the game just yet... I may wait awhile, and If I got it with my luck I might destroy the circle pad... I've seen my friends systems after a few days of play and the circle pads on most of them are broken or half ass working...
This game takes a toll on the 3ds thats for sure XD