PDA

View Full Version : Simplicity now in Development

Tamamo
09-22-2014, 01:49 AM
About a year ago I played through Antiquity. I have yet to play a classic style quest that stands up against it.

In tribute to this quest I will be making my own remake of the original legend of zelda with two overworlds each having 9 dungeons some custom enemies and full scripted bosses using the ones from Star Tropics!

Enemies Doesn't include bosses.
Explosive Bat //Bomchus with wings
Ice Gel-Zol //Freezes Shallow Water
Bubble (Confuse) //Confuses Link for 10 seconds.
LikeLike (L1) //Eats Life
LikeLike (L2) //Move and Eats Faster
Wizzrobe(Hell) //These things should not exist, they have come from the pits of hell to wreck you in levels 9A, 8B and 9B
Tektite (L3) //Tektites on steriods with a step of 300 and Jump of 75. Also jump more frequently
Lynel (L3) //Rapid fire 3 shot centaurs
Pol's Voice (Fire) //Leaves fire trails and weak to Sword Beams. Jumps Constantly //EDITOR
Peahat (L2) //Leaves fire trails as they move 16 pixels at a time. Quite Dangerous
Darknut (Mirror) //I decided this would be a good idea.

Items
Banhammer: +5 Flaming, Throwing, Returning hammer that can break shields.
Gleeokshot: A hookshot that shoots a fireball at the nearest enemy when fully extended. No hookshot grab combos. It's a weapon now.
Dark Cube: Replaces the magic book. Allows you to create 4 magic at the position of the magic already ony screen by using the wand once more. These magic cannot be transformed further and move diagonally.

Tamamo
09-23-2014, 11:32 AM
Everything listed above is at last completed! Expect a demo sometime in October. May'be sooner!

CJC
09-29-2014, 09:51 PM
Does the Dark Cube make the aLttP fireshooter sound? You know, the 'bleh' sound the zoras and fire registers make when they attack? I think it's appropriate, given Aghanim's splitting attack made the same noise.

Also, this list is awesome.

Shane
10-09-2014, 08:23 AM
zelda 1 old and bland... your ideas sound like they can give life to zelda 1 again!