PDA

View Full Version : Not been around here in awhile

Ventus
08-29-2014, 09:26 PM
-deleted-

CJC
08-29-2014, 09:50 PM
Glad to see you posting again. We missed you.

Ventus
08-29-2014, 10:02 PM
Glad to see you posting again. We missed you.

Good to see you again CJC!, so how are you doing?

CJC
08-29-2014, 10:24 PM
Pretty well, pretty well. Still working on my BS in Mathematics. I was eliminated from the 5th contest but I'm building a quest with similar assets (the one I was working on before, Eclipsing Reason). Other than that nothing much, same old same old.

Ventus
08-29-2014, 10:28 PM
It sounds like you are quite busy hehe, I wish you luck on getting the your BS in Math! And bummer about getting eliminated from the 5th contest :| At least you tried :P So did the contest ever come to an end and a winner was picked?

Gleeok
08-30-2014, 02:41 AM
Sorry to hear all that Ventus. Once you realize that most jobs are nothing more than illusions and that 98% of your non-sleeping life is nothing more than people trying to sell you wonder-tonics, then you can concentrate more on that 2%.

after a week after I left PureZC I attempted suicide

PureZC leads to suicide. I... I always knew on some level this to be true, but never wanted to believe it. They must be stopped no matter the cost.

Ventus
08-30-2014, 09:35 AM
-Deleted-

Zim
08-30-2014, 12:27 PM
People shouldn't try to kill themselves.

I lost ambition for life more than once, but stuck with it, now I have a hilarious quest template thanks to CJC and the gang that looks like a combination of Mother and LoZ put together with those diagonal sprites.

I'm thinking of making turn base RPG with limited action like Lufia 2, so some LoZ style puzzles, archery, bush burning, etc., but attacking a npc will result in turn based battle initiation maybe.

SUCCESSOR
08-30-2014, 02:28 PM
Heyo, Ventus

Missed ya, buddy! Whats been up?

Nightmare
08-30-2014, 02:35 PM
Don't let the creeps get to 'ya. I've seen nothing bad out of you. Take it from me, I've been picked on a lot by the entire world, and I'm still here after a few bouts of depression/looniness. We are who we are, you can't change that. Stay with the people you trust and try to have a good time, ignore the bad and put it out of your life.

Don't know if it'll help, but at least I tried.

-James

Ventus
08-30-2014, 03:18 PM
People shouldn't try to kill themselves.

I lost ambition for life more than once, but stuck with it, now I have a hilarious quest template thanks to CJC and the gang that looks like a combination of Mother and LoZ put together with those diagonal sprites.

I'm thinking of making turn base RPG with limited action like Lufia 2, so some LoZ style puzzles, archery, bush burning, etc., but attacking a npc will result in turn based battle initiation maybe.
Yeah I know I have new outlook on how precious life can be. Life should never be wasted. And what you are working sounds interesting for sure, I bet it'd be a strange little jewel ;)

Heyo, Ventus

Missed ya, buddy! Whats been up?
Missed you to SUCCESSOR! You know I've been working on getting back to normal after dumb choices. Stuff is getting better slowly, one step at a time is what my family told me.

Don't let the creeps get to 'ya. I've seen nothing bad out of you. Take it from me, I've been picked on a lot by the entire world, and I'm still here after a few bouts of depression/looniness. We are who we are, you can't change that. Stay with the people you trust and try to have a good time, ignore the bad and put it out of your life.

Don't know if it'll help, but at least I tried.

-James
I've been working on that so maybe I have tougher skin to deal with them its getting better I think I'll be fine once I get some therapy out of the way. Thanks It makes me feel better to chat with other people :)
I will say what you say is true stay with who you trust and have a good time. Those are good words to live by.

Goriya
08-30-2014, 04:40 PM
Heya, Ventus!

We haven't exactly had the best start, to be honest, but hey, new beginnings! Anyways, nice to see you're doing pretty well.

Ventus
08-30-2014, 05:29 PM
Yeah nice to see you again Goriya this time maybe we could get started on the right foot? (Sorry I can't even remember if I came off as a jerk or not when we first met :| )

Goriya
08-30-2014, 05:47 PM
No worries, it was more from my perspective, and around before you left. Don't worry though, everything is good. ^_^

Ventus
08-30-2014, 06:04 PM
Oh alright then I apologize if I said something stupid to you incase I did (Just throwing it out there). Anyways bygones are bygones its all under the bridge now.

ctrl-alt-delete
08-31-2014, 12:26 AM
Welcome back, Ventus. We missed you.

Ventus
08-31-2014, 12:34 AM
Thanks c-a-d! I've missed this place as well glad to be back.

ShadowTiger
08-31-2014, 08:11 AM
Always a pleasure, really. Good folks are always welcome wherever they go. Sometimes it takes more than what people were born with to see that. Those are the unlucky ones.

Ventus
08-31-2014, 09:20 AM
Very true ShadowTiger! It made me feel quite a bit better reading your post. Thanks!

mrz84
08-31-2014, 11:38 AM
Welcome back to the insanity! *hands a muffin to Ventus*

Ventus
08-31-2014, 12:35 PM
Is good to be back, and I'll take that muffin... I skipped breakfast this morning *Takes muffin* *munch munch*

erm2003
08-31-2014, 11:13 PM
Glad to have you back Ventus!

Ventus
08-31-2014, 11:29 PM
Thanks erm2003! Its good to be back.

Ventus
09-25-2014, 11:52 AM
It sounds like you are quite busy hehe, I wish you luck on getting the your BS in Math! And bummer about getting eliminated from the 5th contest :| At least you tried So did the contest ever come to an end and a winner was picked?

I totally said that in an earlier post, must be a spambot or something or maybe you just like saying what I said xD