PDA

View Full Version : AGN Twitch Channel?

Brasel
08-27-2014, 11:52 PM
Anyone have any thoughts of doing an AGN twitch channel? We could play Zelda Classic quests on top of other video games. I just had my first full live stream tonight and it was a blast. I played Mega Man 6. I only had several people watching at a time, but it was still fun. Thoughts?

SUCCESSOR
08-28-2014, 12:49 AM
That sounds like a great idea. I doubt I could stream anything. Last time i tried to record it didn't go so well. Not a strong enough CPU I guess.

I just had my first full live stream tonight and it was a blast. I played Mega Man 6. I only had several people watching at a time, but it was still fun. Thoughts?

And where was my invite?!

Nightmare
08-28-2014, 01:17 AM
I'd be on board. Zelda Classic and fighting games when I get my PS3 streaming fixed for me. :)

-James

Brasel
08-28-2014, 09:07 AM
And where was my invite?!

Well, I mentioned it on Facebook...

Goriya
08-28-2014, 09:31 AM
I'd be able to do commentaries if I had a mic, but I'd totally be okay with doing no-commentary streams.

Either way, love this idea.

Brasel
08-28-2014, 03:55 PM
I can set up the account tonight. I'm able to allow other accounts to stream to the AGN account, I believe. I'm not entirely sure how it's all set up. I'm still new to it. I can run some tests tonight. If you already have a Twitch account and you're interested in contributing, post it here or DM it to me.

mrz84
08-29-2014, 10:32 AM
I've never done anything with Twitch (heck, I didn't even know it existed until a few months ago), but if its not hard to use, I might do something myself (like some of those LPs I've been putting off for my youtube channel...)