PDA

View Full Version : Just found out...

mrz84
08-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Robin Williams, one of my all time favorite comedians, has passed away today. I found out from a friend online today and thought it was a hoax at first...then looked it up.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/08/11/robin-williams-dead-at-63-in-suspected-suicide-officials-say/

I still can hardly believe the news, even now. :blue:

erm2003
08-11-2014, 08:23 PM
Robin Williams is just a fantastic comedian and actor. Some of my favorite childhood movies are ones he starred in. I am just heartbroken. I really wish things could have been different. He would have been strong for years to come. RIP.

Gleeok
08-11-2014, 10:37 PM
The incredible irony here is that laughter really is the best medicine. I'm not pro drug use in any way, but I think that if he switched over to smoking pot instead of all the other crap he put himself through he would still be alive.

How sad. Nanu nanu Robin. Nanu.

SUCCESSOR
08-15-2014, 11:24 PM
This was a real blow to the childhood. I grew up on Robin Williams. I must have watched Ms Doubtfire a million times. As an adult I found him humorous in a different way with his stand up comedy. It's a shame the very talented tend to be very troubled.

Brasel
08-16-2014, 02:51 AM
Robin Williams wasn't one of my favorite actors, but when I heard he had passed, I was sad. He was a troop supporter, and a really good guy. He was always so happy. I had heard about his struggle with mental problems. I just don't know. Ask me when I'm sober. He was always a constant in my life. I'll always love what he did. I'll miss him.