PDA

View Full Version : Adventures of Lolo

Brasel
08-02-2014, 07:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvX73X-g1bY&feature=youtu.be

Shameless.

Have you played any Lolo games? I've played 1 and 2 on the NES, and I've played 3 briefly on emulation. The first one is more of a nostalgic trip for me than anything. It's fun, though.

erm2003
08-02-2014, 09:14 PM
I think I played quite a bit of the 1st and 2nd game, but never did play the 3rd. I don't think I finished them either, though I think I remember using passwords to try some of the later levels in one of the games. I really should pick it up again and play it. It is a great puzzle game. I remember having an issue with the Medusas when I was younger. Now I am sure I would fare better.

DarkFlameWolf
08-03-2014, 07:49 PM
Game the f*ck on dudes! I love these games! Sure they were hard as hell when I was younger and had no coordination. But now that I'm older, they are fun little brain romps!

mrz84
08-03-2014, 10:13 PM
I've only played the first Lolo game...still haven't beaten it to this day and I refuse to play the sequels until I finish it. Still, as hard as it is, its still fun to play.

I wanna play this outside of emulation so I'm looking to either find a copy of the NES game, or see if its on the Wii/Wii U VC.

Xyvol
08-06-2014, 11:19 PM
I stumbled across a little flash game reminiscent of this series last night. It's on Armor Games; it's called "Puzzle Legends." A short but fun little puzzler.

As for the originals, I know I tried them long ago, but can't remember much about it. I'll have to try it on an emulator in the near future.