PDA

View Full Version : Meh games. (Mickey Mousecapade Review)

Brasel
07-20-2014, 12:46 AM
So I play Mickey Mousecapade purely for the wave of nostalgia that hits me when I play it. Honestly, it's not a good game. It's not terrible, its just the epitome of mediocrity on the NES. I guess I should be thankful that the relationship between Capcom and Disney was forged when Capcom published this game in the US. So what games have you returned to on occasion, even though they just aren't particularly good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhcHuYaZzUQ

MasterSwordUltima
07-20-2014, 05:40 PM
Interestingly enough, I always found Adventures in the Magic Kingdom to be really rough. So I popped that sucker in a few weeks ago and beat the shit out of it in maybe 20 minutes. [shrug]

Kid Nikki the Radical Ninja - I always thought was just, meh. Not terrible, because it can be difficult, but it's still not all that.

erm2003
08-02-2014, 09:16 PM
I played this game as a kid. One of my best friends owned it and we would play it at his place. I think we made it to the ocean stage a few times, but it was just so hard. It was also around the same time Super Mario 3 hit so we were really focused on other games more than this one.