PDA

View Full Version : So I have this idea...

Logan 2236
06-23-2014, 05:45 PM
Hi there all you ZC vets, I'm new! I'm here on the forums because I had this idea for a game. While I think I have a pretty firm grasp of entry to intermediate level ZQ editing; I just wanted to ask some questions about Items and item editing, so here we go.

Is it possible to create an item that can turn rupees into magic with the current item classes? If not, how do I create an item class? Would I need to program it? If so, is there anyone who can help me or do it for me on this site?

Big Thanks in advance guys!

EDIT: I'm using 2.50 windows.

GrantGreif
06-23-2014, 07:12 PM
I don't believe you can do that without scripting, although you could just have a shop that sells magic jars. Also, for items that use magic, you can set them to use rupees instead of magic. But if you really want just an item that converts rupees into magic and don't want to learn how to script it yourself, you should post a request in the Scripting subforum either here or on PureZC.

Logan 2236
06-23-2014, 08:05 PM
I don't believe you can do that without scripting, although you could just have a shop that sells magic jars. Also, for items that use magic, you can set them to use rupees instead of magic. But if you really want just an item that converts rupees into magic and don't want to learn how to script it yourself, you should post a request in the Scripting subforum either here or on PureZC.

Alright thanks!