PDA

View Full Version : Game Boy Games: Mega Man Dr. Wily's Revenge video

Brasel
06-04-2014, 11:27 PM
http://youtu.be/hnM_-0hkLww

So I rip this game pretty bad in my video, but it's one of my favorite 4 Game Boy games behind Zelda LA, Super Mario Land, and Donkey Kong `94. I played it a lot because I was such a huge Mega Man fan.

What's your favorite Game Boy game.

rock_nog
06-05-2014, 10:04 AM
You know, this video got me to thinking, there really aren't a whole lot of Gameboy retrospectives out there. I mean, people talking about old NES games are a dime a dozen, but you almost never see Gameboy games brought up. To me, that's a shame, and it made your video more interesting - I didn't have a Gameboy growing up, I basically missed out on portable gaming until college when I got myself a GBA (well, I did play Pokemon on an emulator in high school, if that counts). Now I have a 3DS, and with it comes the ability to buy Gameboy games in the eshop, but I have so little experience with the era of portable gaming, I don't even know which games I should give a shot. I'd love it if there were more Gameboy reviews out there.

Brasel
06-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Well, that settles it. I'll review my Game Boy collection! All 5 or 6 games! I lost a lot of mine. I'm really not sure where they went. Whats great is that the physical carts are all mostly cheap, rarely getting into the $20 price range. I've been thinking of picking more up, and now that you mention it, you're right. There aren't many Game Boy based videos out there. I may have to turn my focus for awhile just for the greater good of the gaming community.

Tim
06-06-2014, 12:44 AM
Does anyone else remember the Ren & Stimpy game for Gameboy? It was sure short but definitely a fun play.

Brasel
06-06-2014, 11:57 AM
I think I barely remember it. I didn't have it, but a neighbor did. Was it really hard?

VEL
06-06-2014, 05:28 PM
Does anyone else remember the Ren & Stimpy game for Gameboy? It was sure short but definitely a fun play.

Which one? I think there was at least 2 different ones. One was a space themed one, and the other was a shorter version of a snes one. I owned both of those, and I remember having fun playing both of them.

Brasel
06-06-2014, 06:51 PM
I think I played the space themed one. Again, I don't remember enough to say whether it was good or not. I hear that the SNES games were pretty terrible.

Tim
06-08-2014, 11:20 PM
VEL The space themed one; I couldn't beat the second half where you play as Ren for a while when I was younger..

Anthony Stimpy's Invention for Genesis was a fun one, I never played the SNES ones.