PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm sorry if I seem shy but I really want to be a part of AGF

mitsymckenzie777
04-24-2014, 05:23 AM
Hi I've been new here and posted a few posts been a fan for a while but never joined til recently.

I've been a bit shy and have been part of a few forums but was most active at Exploding Rabbit...

I've unfortunately never beat a quest because I either haven't had a permanent computer or had to reformat due to slowdowns and such. But have played some I liked...

Quests include correct me if I got the names wrong

Mega Man Dr. Wily's Revenge
Mario's Insane Rampage
And some game with Link fighting a guy named Darkman.

But those are ones I remember fondly. May have played bit's and pieces of others as well.

When it comes to games I am a bit of a jack of all trades sports may be my weakest gaming topic as well as game show based video games.
Even though funny story when I was little and at my babysitters house I played Jeopardy one of the few gameshow games I've played and the answer was something about a club that enjoyed guns and dogs.
So I put something random and asked what is Mega Man Club? I was right. LOL.

But anyways if anyone else here is from Exploding Rabbit and can help show me the ropes here and recommend a good topic I'd appreciate the help.
If not I'll manage I guess.
Anyways I'd like to formally say hi to everyone here. :)

CJC
04-24-2014, 03:37 PM
Howdy Mitsy!

Don't be intimidated, we've got a really relaxed atmosphere here. If you feel like posting something, just go for it!

Welcome to AGN! It may seem like Zelda Classic is the big thing around here, but we're willing to discuss anything and everything. Sometimes three or four times!

Goriya
04-24-2014, 03:57 PM
Welcome to AGN! That one place that is, while not completely active, stuff does in fact happen here.

As for a topic to recommend, that's you own call, each section of the forums has a description for what they're mainly talking about.

While you can make a topic for a ton of things, don't forget to read the Terms of Service (http://armageddongames.net/showthread.php?86042-The-Terms-of-Service) to see what topics are appropriate at the very least.

King Aquamentus
04-24-2014, 05:32 PM
*zooms in and sweeps mitsy off feet-er uh... wait

I strongly encourage you to become a regular with us here. :) It's easy. I'm not sure of a quest with "Darkman" in it, but the first two are definitely popular quests. What version of ZC are you using now? The latest is 2.5, and quests built with it have unique features not seen in older versions.

Ventus
04-24-2014, 07:31 PM
*walks into thread* Oh hey I thought this was the door to the restroom, well sorry... Oh yeah and welcome to AGN! :) Don't worry no one here bites or anything.
I might bite if you get to close to me... Oh look comic sans ms font <_<

mitsymckenzie777
04-25-2014, 03:02 PM
Thank you everyone

*zooms in and sweeps mitsy off feet-er uh... wait

I strongly encourage you to become a regular with us here. :) It's easy. I'm not sure of a quest with "Darkman" in it, but the first two are definitely popular quests. What version of ZC are you using now? The latest is 2.5, and quests built with it have unique features not seen in older versions.
2.5 Just started using it a few months ago to make a quest for me and three friends from another forum. I use to use a real old version around mid 200X but failed at making a decent quest but I played around with different quests but enjoyed those three despite never finishing. Though Mario's Insane Rampage I made it the farthest but got stuck at the part after you get I think 6 of the stars and couldn't finish before my computer was either traded for a newer one or reformatted one.

Mercy
04-25-2014, 09:59 PM
Oh yeah and welcome to AGN! :) Don't worry no one here bites or anything.
Liar.

/biter

Zim
04-26-2014, 03:20 AM
This is the end for us! Run for your lives!

Just kidding. Welcome aboard.

mrz84
04-26-2014, 01:57 PM
Its dangerous to go alone! Take this! http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8a/Muffin_NIH.jpg