PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Legend of Zelda: Origins

Dreamsweet
04-21-2014, 04:58 PM
So far this game has been... fair-ish.

I got over being frustrated at the boomerang puzzle with that one loose brick. I felt relieved when I discovered you had to shoot an arrow at that one door. I got over my anger when that one old man who made me pay for repairs got me stuck in the lake... But this, THIS is my nightmare.

I'm stuck in the Demon Shrine, level 7, of Legend of Zelda Origins from shadowfall1976. I've been to every room I can go to except for THESE:
http://s28.postimg.org/eu80j9w71/stuckhere.png

Now, I've been to the room with the master key. But I can't GET to it. it's behind a bunch of blocks, and there's apparently a warp tile I can use to get there, but the only warp tile I've found is in this room where the floor has a tri-force symbol. Beyond that, I have no clue whatsoever what to do here. I've used every item in every room, but it just won't work!! I've bombed all the walls I can, I've waved the magic wand like mad, spit out lots of embers using the red lamp, pushed every block I could, even tossed the damn boomerang and shot the arrow just to see if there were anymore bull puzzles like the ones earlier in the game... SO please, PLEEEEEEASE can someone just TELL ME what to do?

Dreamsweet
04-26-2014, 04:31 PM
NEVERMIND.

Even though I tried the Ocarina on top of the triforce before, it didn't work. Then I explored around the map and found a place that didn't exist in the original Zelda game and had NO CLUES POINTING TO IT WHATSOEVER, finding the Zora Flippers which allowed me to find a better shield and the hookshot item, which I used to get the Magic Mirror, which reveals where secrets are. Then, after using the magic mirror, the Ocarina ACTUALLY WORKED.

Of course it was pointless. :/ As I went through the game I made it to Ganon's dungeon, but I couldn't beat it without beating another dungeon that didn't exist before, the Cave of Misery. I went through the cave of misery alright... And then as soon as I made it back out, it glitched and stuck me in the wall. Because I hadn't died and saved my game up to that point,I was sent back to level 7.

I beat it all again, and guess what? It glitched me in the wall again. I couldn't kill myself with bombs, couldn't set fire to myself, so just forget this game.

I picked it out because it was rated 5 out of 5. As far as I'm concerned, any broken game that can't be beaten deserves a 0/5, but since I had SOME fun up to that point, I give it a 1/5. Screw the rest of that freaking game.