PDA

View Full Version : What's in your basket?

Mercy
04-19-2014, 03:20 PM
It is that time of year, the time when we celebrate rebirth by rotting our teeth. My favourite easter candy used to be the Reese's eggs. They seemed to have the perfect ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. Now that I make my own peanut butter chocolate bars, I am not sure I have a preferred easter candy any more.

Chris Miller
04-19-2014, 03:30 PM
Cadbury Creme Eggs, definitely. They taste great, and the lion in that commercial always makes me laugh.

rock_nog
04-19-2014, 03:53 PM
Cadbury Creme Eggs, the other Cadbury eggs that are just chocolate with the candy shell, and peeps... Those make up the holy trinity of Easter candy for me. Oh dear, that's rather blasphemous, isn't it?

CJC
04-19-2014, 05:09 PM
Bird eggs. You know, candy-coated ellipsoid chocolates. They're so ridiculously addictive.

erm2003
04-20-2014, 10:51 AM
Mine lately have been jelly beans, but not the traditional ones that have been around forever. I love the Starburst kind, which have a really great flavor to them and don't taste as granulated. I have never liked the Cadbury eggs for some reason but I do like most other chocolate options as well including white chocolate or peanut butter cups/eggs.

Tim
04-22-2014, 10:14 PM
Cadbury Eggs are definitely awesome but I haven't had one in years.

I had a knockoff Russell Stover one last night.