PDA

View Full Version : Why Undertaker, Why? (spoilers)

Nightmare
04-07-2014, 02:49 AM
Why did you have to lose the Streak to Brock Lesnar when you should've squashed him in less than 30 seconds?

I understand you're banged up and hurt, possibly sick as well.

But you had total creative control over it in WWE, could you have picked a better opponent to lose to? What about Bray Wyatt? What about Roman Reigns? What about STING?

It's not uncommon for faces to not want to job to each other in wrestling. Bob Backlund refused to lose to Hogan, and the Iron Sheik benefitted. Hulk Hogan refused to lose to Bret Hart, and Yokozuna benefitted. But still, anybody but a part-timer who doesn't deserve it like Brock Lesnar. I guess he's the lucky heel this time.

Even worse, a fan in attendance said that the Undertaker called the audible to end the Streak MID-MATCH? I guess the truth is that he held the cards to end it, and only he did.

At any rate, it's just sad. Good thing WWE had the picture and were not caught with their pants down if that was the case.

-James

Brasel
04-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Isn't the Undertaker like 50? I can't believe he still wrestles.

Beldaran
04-08-2014, 12:33 AM
Isn't the Undertaker like 50? I can't believe he still wrestles.

lol! That's exactly what I was thinking. Plus, Lesnar is a great athlete and the Taker looks like he's hit the pub a few more times than the gym.

Gleeok
04-08-2014, 07:14 AM
It's all marketing. The undertaker has one metaphorical career foot in the grave, and they probably wanted a way to get Lesner more reps in the spotlight.

I watched the end of the match, and it looked pretty scripted how he lost.

mitsymckenzie777
04-19-2014, 06:51 AM
Yea I was disappointed in The Undertaker losing especially when I took an emotional hiatus from watching wrestling due to a highly publicized tragedy years ago. But The Undertaker was one of my favorites I guess the streak ending may be a sign of him retiring and it hurts me to see him leave especially with Brock Lesner is portrayed as such a jerk in the WWE universe. Not saying he is outside the WWE. But in the WWE he's always been heel that I know of. The point I was making is if someone had to defeat The Undertaker I wish it would have been someone with a more sportsmanship attitude.