PDA

View Full Version : WWE WrestleMania predictions

Nightmare
04-06-2014, 02:45 PM
Don't know if anyone here is a wrestling fan, but here are my WWE WrestleMania predictions:

1. Tag Team pre-show: Usos, hands down. The heels are being punished and I don't see Los Matadores being a threat. Easy call.

2. Divas Invitational: I can't recall this, but I think the smart money's on Natalya or one of the Bella Twins. Naomi gets the title in a later feud.

3. Andre the Giant Battle Royal: Unless someone weird comes out in the last 4 participants, I see no way Big Show loses this. He's been in need of a career-defining victory, and has a host of WrestleMania defeats. I see him getting the duke in this one.

4. John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt: I see John Cena getting a cheap victory, then laid out and dragged out on a stretcher. Cena's heading for time off.

5. Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar: I hope to dear God that Undertaker squashes Brock Lesnar like a bug. Brock Lesnar doesn't deserve this match, and should lose in 30 seconds. 22-0! The real competitor comes next year in Sting.

6. The Shield vs. Kane and the New Age Outlaws: Shield all the way. They are hands down one of the better teams and earned their way up through the indies. Nostalgia likes the Outlaws, but they just don't have a chance in this one.

7. Daniel Bryan vs. HHH: HHH loses another WrestleMania match, what a surprise. Daniel Bryan wins with a Hulk Hogan assist knocking the Authority out.

8. Daniel Bryan vs. Batista vs. Randy Orton: I'm going to make a surprise call here. I say Batista wins, with the help of C.M. Punk. Batista needs the win as a heel, and C.M. Punk screws over Daniel Bryan's chances out of jealousy. Don't worry Daniel Bryan fans, I think Daniel Bryan wins Money in the Bank then cashes it in at SummerSlam wrestling two matches there as well.

Ventus
04-06-2014, 05:34 PM
I can see the Uso's retaining the WWE Tag Team Championship.

I don't know who will come out as Divas Champion but I hope it's somebody other than AJ Lee.

I would also like to Big Show win the Andre the Giant Battle Royal, but more than likely there's gonna be some type of surprise in there.

John Cena VS Bray Wyatt - I don't mind if either one wins, it looks like it's gonna be a good match.

I'm really hoping that Undertaker wins and Sting debuts or a vignette shows that Sting is coming for Undertaker at WrestleMania 31.

I'm really hoping that The Shield wins.

Daniel Bryan VS HHH. The way I see Daniel Bryan winning is that Batista would come out during this match and cause HHH to lose and therefor Bryan goes into the Triple threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Daniel Bryan VS Randy Orton VS Batista - HHH comes out to take Batista out of the picture, that way Bryan would win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Nightmare
04-06-2014, 09:15 PM
4 for 8 so far. (Usos, Bryan, Shield, and Cena). Big Show decided to put Cesaro over, oh well on that. Lost all respect for the Undertaker tonight, losing to Lesnar, who's a part timer.

AJ Lee wins, little surprised by that. She's held the Divas belt for a long time.

Glad Bryan won, even though I was wrong. I really didn't think they were going to give him the WM win. Storyline is played out very nicely.

-James